Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) (4727 Views)

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / EndSARS Report: "You Celebrated Prematurely" - Lai Mohammed Mocks CNN / Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2021
you re-elected a gross failure under religious and tribal sentiments.
now see your life

well I heard that over there death means nothing to them.

Goodluck and may God deliver you.

mai sugudu sugudu grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 4:34am On Jan 22, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you re-elected a gross failure under religious and tribal sentiments.
now see your life

well I heard that over there death means nothing to them.

Goodluck and may God deliver you.

mai sugudu sugudu grin

should we be arrogant too if it was you....??

when boko kidnap you,buhari can say he doesnt care because you didnt voted him....

you ipobians are such rubbish people....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Yobabad: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

when boko kidnap you,buhari can say he doesnt care because you didnt voted him....

. You must be a local Yoruba Muslim Miscreant, I understand how you feel

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 4:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Yobabad:

yeah yeah....when boko wan kidnap they will ask wheather you voted fee dee fee or apc....

no,they will ask wheather you are muslim or christian....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Sctests: 4:53am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

yeah yeah....when boko wan kidnap they will ask wheather you voted fee dee fee or apc....

Ask them to kidnap and behead you first, then we can find out what buhari thinks. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Born2Breed(f): 4:56am On Jan 22, 2021
grin

All Buhari supporters will end up wailing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 22, 2021
Born2Breed:
grin

All Buhari supporters will end up wailing
refugee camp things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Sctests:

Ask them to kidnap and behead you first, then we can find out what buhari thinks. grin

very funny....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Freestainworld(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Wish all those who voted for Buhari is kidnapped by Boko Haram, so they will see how good of a president is.

3 Likes

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

You should have stayed away from this asinine thread. Dont you know IPOBians are insecure trolls always seeking the attention of the Yorubas?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Sctests: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

very funny....

Your head is better off 'disconnected' from your neck. It has never been useful sitting on that neck in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Sctests:

Your head is better off 'disconnected' from your neck. It has never been useful sitting on that neck in the first place.

but yours is useful,bah....??
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:03am On Jan 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

You should have stayed away from this asinine thread. Dont you know IPOBians are insecure trolls always seeking the attention of the Yorubas?

me,keh....

i like to fight....
am havin fun....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Sctests: 5:06am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

but yours is useful,bah....??

Use yourself for ritual and donate the money to your struggling family.

1 Like

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Sctests:

Use yourself for ritual and donate the money to your struggling family.

am not igbo that is in such stuff....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Sctests: 5:11am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

am not igbo that is in such stuff....

Ewedu muslims are very good with 'skull handling', just tell lasisi to cut of your head and sell it in jankara market so your people can have a bowl of amala to eat today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Sctests:

Ewedu muslims are very good with 'skull handling', tell lasisi to cut of your head and sell it in jankara market so your people have a bowl of amala to eat today.

i see you have sold enough drugs,bah....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tillaman(m): 5:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Now this is so fvcked up!!
Buhari can’t even protect his radical supporters

1 Like

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Sctests: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

i see you have sold enough drugs,bah....

The one your father sold to me, yes.
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Sctests:

The one your father sold to me, yes.

no,the one you transported in your anus....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tobechi74: 5:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Celebrating the misfortune of others. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by helinues: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Yhen Yhen Yhen.

They are always happy when others are in trouble...

Oshi
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by beejaay: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

Ofcourse like the fool that you are, you must find a way to attach ipob to it.. I talk am that your head is not correct and now it's affecting your destiny... Oya spew your ipob thrash again Dindinrin. Almajiri feeling funky

1 Like

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by beejaay: 5:58am On Jan 22, 2021
Yobabad:

He is not a Yoruba man but a kunu sipping Almajiri drunkard.. Almost all those aggravating the division between yoruba and Igbos are hausa fulani... Watch them well

4 Likes

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by beejaay: 5:59am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

Let them kidnap your families first especially your mother and let's see if you will still be stupid like this
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by beejaay: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

Another yoruba wannabe showing his filthy head... Almajiri your land is bleeding, help your family and stop unnecessary attachees

2 Likes

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by beejaay: 6:01am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:
Yhen Yhen Yhen.

They are always happy when others are in trouble...

Oshi

See another Dindinrin, like how happy you were when innocent protesters were killed right... All you Almajiri will eventually be exposed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:08am On Jan 22, 2021
beejaay:

Let them kidnap your families first especially your mother and let's see if you will still be stupid like this

my mother is not as stvpid as yours....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2021
beejaay:

Ofcourse like the fool that you are, you must find a way to attach ipob to it.. I talk am that your head is not correct and now it's affecting your destiny... Oya spew your ipob thrash again Dindinrin. Almajiri feeling funky

because its only ipobians that write like that....
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by helinues: 6:11am On Jan 22, 2021
beejaay:

See another Dindinrin, like how happy you were when innocent protesters were killed right... All you Almajiri will eventually be exposed

Did you wake up angry/hungry?

Who offended you precisely cos it's too early to start your day this way
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by Mide3367: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Bangdadadan
Re: Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:15am On Jan 22, 2021
beejaay:

He is not a Yoruba man but a kunu sipping Almajiri drunkard.. Almost all those aggravating the division between yoruba and Igbos are hausa fulani... Watch them well

go fvck yourself,idiiot....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP NWC Holds Preliminary Talks With State Leaders Ahead Of 2024 Elections / CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP / Masters Energy Industrial City Uturu Abia State Journey So Far - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.