Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor (3863 Views)

Reno Claims To Be A Lawyer But Does Not Know That Starvation Is A War Crime / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Akeredolu: A Threat To Buhari — Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by helinues: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2021
So, I have been the reading the back and forth argument amongst Ondo state govt, FG, Yorubas and some groups from Northern Nigeria.

Me wondering why Aketi, a SAN can't approach a court of law to obtain court order in order to evict the Fulani herdsmen who have decided to make Ondo forest their home even when they are not wild animals.

The Fulani herdsmen should also approach court and fight their case. Sebi Ondo forest na their ancestral land.... undecided undecided

Enough of social media argument...

Btw, we learned some things aftermath acclaimed Lekki Massacre even though some of us saw the clearly written handiwork of some people before hand same as this current Ondo situation...

See beyond your nose

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by ajailer(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Oga dis early morning smoke no good for your body and soul o. just cos u want to be politically correct, u now want to behave as if you know the law more than the governor himself.

If you have had a personal encounter with these bandits/ kidnappers, or any one close to you have had, then you won't be talking this trash early in the morning..... dem tell una say dis fulanis get agenda to take over una lands and u dey here dey form gentleman when ur lives are at stake.

32 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by nony43(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Did they obtain any paper from the court before occupying the forest?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by helinues: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2021
ajailer:
Oga dis early morning smoke no good for your body and soul o. just cos u want to be politically correct, u now want to behave as if you know the law more than the governor himself.

If you have had a personal encounter with these bandits/ kidnappers, or any one close to you have had, then you won't be talking this trash early in the morning..... dem tell una say dis fulanis get agenda to take over una lands and u dey here dey form gentleman when ur lives are at stake.

Professor of law, we are not in Banana Republic, it is after you get court order you can deal with them ruthlessly cos they must have been served.

You don't climb a tree in search of fish

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:
So, I have been the reading the back and forth argument amongst Ondo state govt, FG, Yorubas and some groups from Northern Nigeria.

Me wondering why Aketi, a SAN can't approach a court of law to obtain court order in order to evict the Fulani herdsmen who have decided to make Ondo forest their home even when they are not wild animals.

The Fulani herdsmen should also approach court and fight their case. Sebi Ondo forest na their ancestral land.... undecided undecided

What a barbaric, backward educated freak!
The governor has statutory power. What the fcvk does he need to go to court for?

Which court has jurisdiction over state security beside the Executive himself?

Stop talking shit and get me annoyed. angry angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by helinues: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

What a barbaric, backward educated freak!
The governor has statutory power. What the fcvk does he need to go to court for?

Which court has jurisdiction over state security beside the Executive himself?

Stop talking shit and get me annoyed. angry angry

Get to know this fact, both parties are not interested in unnecessary killing of people and destruction of properties..

So whatever you might be thinking is DOA. This is 21st century.. There are ways of settling issues without escalating it
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by ajailer(m): 6:22am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

Professor of law, we are not in Banana Republic, it is after you get court order you can deal with them ruthlessly cos they must have been served.

what a pity, you are dealing with animals in human skin and you are talking about law. Is it until they turn Yoruba land into another Borno or what?

bros, forget about Banana republic shit here, our value for human lives is at stake here cos these ppl don't reason the way u do. they don't care about human lives but their cattles' live.

We should be bold in our actions against them and not be acting like sissies...... life ain't fair, it's only the strongest that survives

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Veqtor: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2021
ajailer:

No mind dat one.
I never expected anything less when I saw d thread. Always posting trash...and never disappoints in dat aspect.

Dese Fulani pple are threatening original land owners over der lands, der lives are at stake and he's forming suit and tie lawyer ds early morning.

Smh

12 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Valkrie: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

Dealing with animals you are talking about court order...that is the mentality that kept the south been ruled and control by these animals..What they understand is fire and brute evil and not court order...!!

Even if you succeed in taking the court paper to them they would tore it in your face and slaughter you right there on the torn court paper...!!

You no even know anything sef...!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Opexzy: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

Your stupidity is amazing... Akeredolu is a an executive Governor and can issue an executive order like this without approaching any court or even seeking the consent of the HoA.

If you think he is wrong by giving such order, why not approach the court on behalf of the Fulanis

19 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by solmusdesigns: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2021
cool

SMH at your ignorance on this matter

According to the law, all Land belongs to the State Government, and The Governor is the custodian in trust of the people of the state.

So as a Landlord (Governor Akeredolu and Ondo State) they have the unquestionable right to send out trespassers on their Land and property without going to court, at worst a call to the police would do

If you O.P wakes up today and find some olosho and yahoo boys having sex and living in your seating room, do you need Court order to send them out of your own house?!

You approach the court only when there is dispute on ownership

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Lawyer wey dy act like a tailor na swekpe o

Na swekpe ee

Lawyer wey dy act like a tailor na kpako o

Na kpako

Truly, Akeredolu is emerging 4rm d enslavement of personal political interests. Posterity will remember him neida as swekpke nor kpako bt as a foreseer who saw d handwriting earlier than others
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

Get to know this fact, both parties are not interested in unnecessary killing of people and destruction of properties..

So whatever you might be thinking is DOA. This is 21st century.. There are ways of settling issues without escalating it

Sometimes an issue need escalation so that it can reach solution.

We are tired of patching the problem. Akeredolu has called for solution and if it escalates so be it.

Why were you and your brothers excited to cheat other people but afraid when they demand justice? Arewanistan, Why are you panicked?

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by ajailer(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Veqtor:

No mind dat one.
I never expected anything less when I saw d thread. Always posting trash...and never disappoints in dat aspect.

Dese Fulani pple are threatening original land owners over der lands, der lives are at stake and he's forming suit and tie lawyer ds early morning.

Smh

SUIT AND TIE LAWYER...... u just cracked me up there..

Am from Ondo and I was seriously pained when we all heard about the fulani herders that killed pa Fasoranti's daughter.... these killers have been at our door steps a very long time ago, killing us daily and yet, this Tinubu boy and his pay master wants to keep us subdued cos of their greedy nature....

We Yorubas sef.

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by ajailer(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Valkrie:

Dealing with animals you are talking about court order...that is the mentality that kept the south been ruled and control by these animals..What they understand is fire and brute evil and not court order...!!

Even if you succeed in taking the court paper to them they would tore it in your face and slaughter you right there on the torn court paper...!!

You no even know anything sef...!!

See wetin dis pesin talk nah.... abeg op, try get sense small nah.

I no wan insult you but truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Oblongata: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2021
ajailer:

Am from Ondo and I was seriously pained when we all heard about the fulani herders that killed pa Fasoranti's daughter.... these killers have been at our door steps a very long time ago, killing us daily and yet, this Tinubu boy and his pay master wants to keep us subdued cos of their greedy nature....

We Yorubas sef.
How can you insult Tinubu by calling the nicompoop a Tinubu boy?

So the president would go to court first if a situation threatened the security of his country?

I really felt bad for all the arguments I must have had with the OP, never knew he was this daft!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by helinues: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Sometimes an issue need escalation so that it can reach solution.

We are tired of patching the problem. Akeredolu has called for solution and if it escalates so be it.

Why were you and your brothers excited to cheat other people but afraid when they demand justice? Arewanistan, Why are you panicked?

We actually learned some things aftermath of the acclaimed Lekki Massacre.

Thanks but no thanks...
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Veqtor: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2021
ajailer:

We Yorubas sef.

It's more serious than we all think.
This is a plan the foolanis have carefully planned out for decades since d tym Danfodio failed, and now they are systematically carrying it out... They are nw holding powerful positions in the govt and in the military... and some pple still think Akeredolu is overreacting.

For Garbage shehu to turn into a spokesperson for miyetti Allah...you could clearly c d patterns here...all of dem, making d same moves, saying d same things... from the ones at the top (in d govt), to d BMC online terrorists, to d herders in our forests... it's like a cult of some sort.

If d south continues to cower from threats dished out by d cow ‘presidency’, we will all b subdued, if not finished off b4 2025.

So you very right.. d tym to act is now.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Valkrie: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2021
ajailer:

See wetin dis pesin talk nah.... abeg op, try get sense small nah.

I no wan insult you but truth is bitter.

Insult who and what truth..? re-read what you wrote if it connect with my comment and view...pls don't mention me again pls...just follow your road...your eyes go clear soon...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Minjim: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

What if he gave an Executive Order?

Ondo state is within his jurisdiction and the order was for unregistered herders.
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Sammy07: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

Btw, we learned some things aftermath acclaimed Lekki Massacre even though some of us saw the clearly written handiwork of some people before hand same as this current Ondo situation...

See beyond your nose

I beg to disagree
Remind me the chief security of Ondo state?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by lastmessenger: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

We actually learned some things aftermath of the acclaimed Lekki Massacre.

Thanks but no thanks...
I'm sorry to say this but you are not intelligent. You just displayed your ignorance for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by orisa37: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2021
THE PRESIDENCY AND THE JUDICIARY ARE HAVING DEMENTIA. AKETI IS A FASHION DESIGNER WHO IS SIMPLY APPLYING EXODUS 14:14 THE LORD WILL BURN THE DEMENTED FULANI "EBO" DOWN SOON.
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by helinues: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

I beg to disagree
Remind me the chief security of Ondo state?

If Court can't settle the case amicably without both party lifting fingers then you people should consider the lives of the people that might be affected.

Usa would have been in turmoil if not for the intervention of judges for so many cases submitted by Trump.

Let's all be an advocate of peace not pieces...
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Sammy07: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

If Court can't settle the case amicably without both party lifting fingers then you people should consider the lives of the people that might be affected.

Usa would have been in turmoil if not for the intervention of judges for so many cases submitted by Trump.

Let's all be an advocate of peace not pieces...

Let's advocate for pieces
Does the president obeyed court order?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by helinues: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Let's advocate for pieces
Does the president obeyed court order?

I rest my case......
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by orisa37: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
IT WAS ABACHA WHO PUT AJASIN'S INNOCENCE TO TEST AND FAILED. AKETI IS A SON OF THE SOIL AND OF AJASIN. THE LORD IS HIS SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS.
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by beejaay: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

See beyond your nose

you see when i said these almajiris will start showing their hands small u go think say na lie..they behave and act like yorubas all to infiltrate us and work against us...so if an unknown man pack his car in your compound illegally without renting or buying the space, you go and get orders to ask him to take out his car abi..i don talk am say your head dey leak akamu( orie njo ekomumu)

8 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by Sammy07: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2021
orisa37:
IT WAS ABACHA WHO PUT AJASIN'S INNOCENCE TO TEST AND FAILED. AKETI IS A SON OF THE SOIL AND OF AJASIN. THE LORD IS HIS SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS.

Wetin this one dey talk now undecided
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by beejaay: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:

dont worry i wil send beggers and mad men to your house to live and use, please get a court order to ask them ok..where these people dey get their brain from sef
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by ajailer(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Valkrie:

Insult who and what truth..? re-read what you wrote if it connect with my comment and view...pls don't mention me again pls...just follow your road...your eyes go clear soon...

bros no be u b d op nah..... I was addressing d statement to d op that what u said is full of sense.... and that he needs one.
Re: Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin OP is a core APC man and is still interested in playing common politics even when his people's lives are at stake

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electoral Offences Bill: Political Parties, Officials Risk ₦50 Million Fine / Dino Leads Protesters To Ministry Of Justice Over Impeachment of Kogi Speaker / JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.