Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (910 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Danex1988(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: by DaddyRochie1642: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: by Taich(m): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Breakfast
Re: by GogetterMD(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2021
You dey folo yahoo boys stay house?

1 Like

Re: by spinna: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2021
dont touch it ..pray brother pray! it looks like some demonic sacrifice..not like an animals kilk

cover it and bind any evil spirits from it with th blood of Jesus. if u have anointing oil use it invoking the power of the Holy Ghost to curse any evil altar set up there and any wicked plan for your life.

This is why we must all be close to God through Christ.. for defence against the evil days of spiritual attacks

After prayer burn it

Reason i say all this is because i dont see any blood or feathers so it doesnt look like an animal kill. Were there feathers and blood around it

2 Likes

Re: by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Ignore it....
Re: by Omihanifa: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2021
The fowl look like the one that herbalist uprooted its neck in OLOTURE grin

Bro on a serious note please you need to pray and look for a way to get that thing off your entrance. It looks as if it was flunged there in the night after using it for something elsewhere

1 Like

Re: by orisa37: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2021
PUT KEROSENE AND BURN IT DOWN.
Re: by Danex1988(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: by Danex1988(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: by Danex1988(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Skyfornia:
Ignore it....

Ha. How do I ignore these diabolical things
Re: by orisa37: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2021
BUHARI IS HARASSING YOUR AMOTEKUN. DON'T BE SCARED. PUT KEROSENE NOT PETROL AND BURN THE SUBTERFUGE.
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Lolz use am make pepper soup, since you guys eats anything in Nigeria
Re: by orisa37: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2021
BUHARI IS HARASSING YOUR AMOTEKUN. DON'T BE SCARED. PUT KEROSENE NOT PETROL AND BURN THE SUBTERFUGE.

From ORICHA ORACLE.
Re: by falcon01: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2021
just kick it out of the way, might be a dog or cat that left it there.

1 Like

Re: by Kobojunkie: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Danex1988:
Good morning NLanders please see what I found in front of my house this morning. How do I get past this. I don't know what to do. I have a lot of neighbours and it could be any of them.
Where is the rest of the bird? undecided
Re: by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2021
spinna:
dont touch it ..pray brother pray! it looks like some demonic sacrifice..not like an animals kilk

cover it and bind any evil spirits from it with th blood of Jesus. if u have anointing oil use it invoking the power of the Holy Ghost to curse any evil altar set up there and any wicked plan for your life.

This is why we must all be close to God through Christ.. for defence against the evil days of spiritual attacks

After prayer burn it

Reason i say all this is because i dont see any blood or feathers so it doesnt look like an animal kill. Were there feathers and blood around it
The only thing the Blood of Jesus Christ is meant for is the forgivenss of the sins of those who believe in Jesus Christ. undecided
And the way we at forgiven is when we drink His blood as we do in remembrance of the agreement we have through Him with God. Showering in the blood of Jesus Christ does absolutely nothing- since Jesus Christ Himself never suggested His blood be used in such a vulgar pagan manner. undecided

So what is the meaning in covering a dead bird in the blood of Jesus Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: by Danex1988(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: by TANID(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2021
Taich:
Breakfast
THAT'S ALL grin
Re: by Professorcplus(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Danex1988:
Good morning NLanders please see what I found in front of my house this morning. How do I get past this. I don't know what to do. I have a lot of neighbours and it could be any of them.
This must be an attack from your wicked neighbours. You will need to go for dry fasting and prayer for 21 on mountain top. Infact just go and pack all your properties away from that house before the devil use u as scapegoat....

Rubbish... No wonder the good book says as a man thinketh so he is. What has your neighbours got to do with this. That is a dead hen which could have probably got killed by fierce dogs or mice in your neighbour and decided to drop the left over along your door step.

You should be more concerned about any wild animal around you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13027553_img20210121135012_jpeg58f2847dd06a52fec2741edb89da56c9
Re: by GogetterMD(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Danex1988:

No oh. Everybody for my house dey go church. Meaning say one of us dey deceive everyone
Dem tell you say yahoo boy no dey go church?
Re: by Ghostrye: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2021
looks like cat leftovers to me, but I might be wrong
Re: by walter11590: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
:No oh. Everybody for my house dey go church. Meaning say one of us dey deceive everyoneDem tell you say yahoo boy no dey go church?
Re: by DryMouth: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oga! Kick that rubbish out of ur house and continue ur life...
I have seen things like in my house too.
I jst throw it out and move on. I don't in rubbish African juju!
It's worthless and can't harm me

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria / Ponzi Scheme Always Fail, Be Warned - Pastor Chris. / Gay American Man Remembers How Gay Fulani Man Tried To Convert Him To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.