Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today (757 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Without The Blood of Jesus Your Sins Remain. See Why... / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
I know there are many people out there who are either direct unbelievers
eg. Muslims,atheists,traditionists agnostics,humanist ,freethinkers or whatever

While some are not born-again though they were born into. christian families .

So as to give a leading to such people
This platform and thread was created to
Give such people the right utterances and vocabularies to express their faith in the finish works of Christ by whom alone we can be saved from our sins ,from eternal damnation ,and by whom alone we could get access to the father and be admired into the eternal kingdom of God.

So here we go :
If you are willing to give your life to Jesus Christ ,but don't know how or what to do
Please follow these instructions below:
say

[/color]
"Dear Jesus ,I (say your name) accept you from this day as my personal lord and savior for I now believe
Truly In my heart that you are the son of the only true God and that you died for my sins on the cross ,was buried and rose up the third day .
I confess that your are the Christ the son of God .
Clean my name from the book of deaths and condemnation,and write my name in the book of life and justification .
Thank you Jesus for saving me ."[color=#990000]

If you have just prayed that prayer I say
A big congratulations to you because you are now saved ,and born again .

For the scripture says in
Romans 10:10
[10]For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Now I will advice you to join a Christian bible church closer to you or seek for counseling from any bible society or Christian union within your vicinity.

Please don't forget to comment your decision on this same post .
Thank you .
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Acts 4:12
[12]Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Seyi2730: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good morning guys am new here
Please I need an advice
I stay Lagos and I work from home since Covid started,last year I opened a 3bed for my mom in ogun state so she has been there with my brother so since 2021 have been living a very hard life I got sack and things begin to get more harder in the process I couldn’t renew my rent in Lagos because I still say in Lagos alone,so I went for a prayer session I was told the house I stay in Lagos is a scorpion house which it hard for people to progress there,now my rent will due soon and I don’t have money to pay up and my mom telling me to move in inside the 3bed since there is a room left but deep down am having a feeling at 30 can I still stay with my mom cos to me I fell somehow , but due to my no job I couldn’t even get another apartment
Please advice me�
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Seyi2730:
Good morning guys am new here
Please I need an advice
I stay Lagos and I work from home since Covid started,last year I opened a 3bed for my mom in ogun state so she has been there with my brother so since 2021 have been living a very hard life I got sack and things begin to get more harder in the process I couldn’t renew my rent in Lagos because I still say in Lagos alone,so I went for a prayer session I was told the house I stay in Lagos is a scorpion house which it hard for people to progress there,now my rent will due soon and I don’t have money to pay up and my mom telling me to move in inside the 3bed since there is a room left but deep down am having a feeling at 30 can I still stay with my mom cos to me I fell somehow , but due to my no job I couldn’t even get another apartment
Please advice me�

Sorry for all you've went through .

Now it devastating to hear that the house in which you take shelter is a barricade that tempers with your progress .

I will advice you to pray ,and wage spiritual warefare if you have been fully equipped befor now with the requisite information your need to know before carrying out such exercise .
(Download the PDF file of the book titled "believers authority "by Kenneth hagin and read it ) it will help you understand more

But if you do know the way of warfare then fight to posses your posesion because you have been given authority and power to trample all powers of the enemies.
All you need to know is how to use your God given authority and stop shivering befor your already defeated adversary .

You can chose to keep staying in that house ,and you will still progress and do well if you can do or will do all you need to do by praying

Or still you can chose to forget the issue if age and go manage with your mom and work torwards the betterment of your situation .

As humans we must be confronted with challenges that demands either we be offensive and fight for your right or bow down to the enemy .
As christians we must be confronted with battles ,and threats that seek to challenge our faith ,and our authority .
We must learn to fight the enemy or learn to bow and be humiliated .

I will advice you to either find a way you can move out of that place or else put on the whole armor of God and fight for your destiny.

Luke 11:21-22
[21]When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace.
[22]But when a stronger than he comes upon him and overcomes him, he takes from him all his armor in which he trusted, and divides his spoils.

Ephesians 6:10-18
[10]Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
[11]Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
[12]For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
[13]Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14]Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
[15]and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16]above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
[17]And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
[18]praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.

But please as you labour spiritually
Don't forget that you must not neglect or give excuse if not laboring physically (work diligently)
And even psychological (improve and add value to your self .

We must not say all our problems are spiritual ,but must engage the world physically and psychological to have better result in life .

So don't neglect playing your part by being deli gent with your work .

I think this is my submission.
Use it
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2022
Where and who did Jesus himself ask anyone to accept him as Lord and savior?
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by headSmasher: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
Even if Jesus came down from heaven to tell you , will your sealed up ears, eyes and be able to accommodate it? After the Lulu allahu and kunfayakun that have been used to manipulate you as if God that created every other languages is limited to Arabic
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by AntiChristian: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Even if Jesus came down from heaven to tell you , will your sealed up ears, eyes and be able to accommodate it? After the Lulu allahu and kunfayakun that have been used to manipulate you as if God that created every other languages is limited to Arabic

Your own form of holy spirit looks more like the devil. It abuses others than admonish!
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by GreatAxeMan: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Didn't your "prophet" say that every Muslim including himself has a guardian devil attached to him from Allah?

Sahih Muslim 2815

A'isha the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came out of her (apartment) during the night and she felt jealous. Then he came and he saw me (in what agitated state of mind) I was. He said:

A'isha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous? Thereupon she said: How can it be (that a woman like me) should not feel jealous in regard to a husband like you.

Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: It was your devil who had come to you, and she said: Allah's Messenger, is there along with me a devil? He said: Yes. I said: Is a devil attached to everyone? He said: Yes. I (Aisha) again said: Allah's Messenger, is it with you also? He said: Yes, but my Lord has helped me against him and as such I am absolutely safe from his mischief.

Sahih Muslim 2815
Book 52, Hadith 64

AntiChristian:

Your own form of holy spirit looks more like the devil. It abuses others than admonish!

1 Like

Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by headSmasher: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Does that look like abuse to you, despite there was a question mark there, Muhammad at work, it made question look like abuse, no wonder you people fight senseless war like Iraq, Afghanistan, boko haram, alqueda, etc, mind you not everyone that goes to church is a Christian, CHRISTian means CHRISTlike and little CHRIST, so not everyone has Holy Spirit, I guess that was another lie lie Muhammad SAW told you people
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Does that look like abuse to you, despite there was a question mark there, Muhammad at work, it made question look like abuse, no wonder you people fight senseless war like Iraq, Afghanistan, boko haram, alqueda, etc, mind you not everyone that goes to church is a Christian, CHRISTian means CHRISTlike and little CHRIST, so not everyone has Holy Spirit, I guess that was another lie lie Muhammad SAW told you people

I'm in Lagos, Nigeria and I'm not a fan of those you mentioned from Iraq, etc. I know what Christian means. Just that it was formed after Jesus not by him.
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by headSmasher: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

I'm in Lagos, Nigeria and I'm not a fan of those you mentioned from Iraq, etc. I know what Christian means. Just that it was formed after Jesus not by him.
Christian was not formed, it was the way of life of CHRIST, it is like you being given birth by your father automatically you get his name if you are not a bastard, likewise if you want to be a CHRISTian you must be born again.
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Only if you would believe and stop being Antichristian .
Mark 16:15-16
[15]And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16]He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Today is the day of salvation my friend
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by paxonel(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Speaklove:

While some are not born-again though they were born into. christian families .
only this your statement alone can give unbelievers enough reason not to respond to your call, making your effort a futile attempt.

I will advice, go and understand your bible first, concerning who is a believer or a Christian. It will save you from unnecessary stress
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Speaklove:

Only if you would believe and stop being Antichristian .
Mark 16:15-16
[15]And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16]He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Today is the day of salvation my friend

So this is Jesus sending people to accept him as Lord and saviour right?
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
paxonel:
only this your statement alone can give unbelievers enough reason not to respond to your call, making your effort a futile attempt.

I will advice, go and understand your bible first, concerning who is a believer or a Christian. It will save you from unnecessary stress
Thank you for your advice but I will also like to advice you not to lean on your own understanding but seek that he breath on you and open your understanding .

This is simply because you present no argument or exegesis other than what I wrote
Nor make yourself clear but seek to refute an assertion without a defense .
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by paxonel(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Speaklove:

Thank you for your advice but I will also like to advice you not to lean on your own understanding but seek that he breath on you and open your understanding .
What you have quoted does not apply here.
Understanding is what matters in this world, if you don't have it, it's better you don't come out or you make yourself and the Jesus Christ you preach a joke, especially here on NL.
Paul the apostle took time to study first, that was why he made great impact.
That impact was based on his understanding

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

Today, we have pastors who want to preach, yet they undermine the place of study.

This is simply because you present no argument or exegesis other than what I wrote
Nor make yourself clear but seek to refute an assertion without a defense .
it seems you are new on NL right?
with time you will understand what I'm trying to explain grin
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2022
paxonel:
What you have quoted does not apply here.
Understanding is what matters in this world, if you don't have it, it's better you don't come out or you make yourself and the Jesus Christ you preach a joke, especially here on NL.
Paul the apostle took time to study first, that was why he made great impact.
That impact was based on his understanding

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

Today, we have pastors who want to preach, yet they undermine the place of study.

it seems you are new on NL right?
with time you will understand what I'm trying to explain grin
The understanding Paul had was not by his own effort .

Even the scripture says
Luke 24:44-45
[44]Then He said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.”

[45]And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Any man who lean upon his own understanding is a carnal man .

Well time wil only tell what God decided ,and what man agrees with.

Being new or not changes nothing or profits nothing .
It is the spirit that gives life .
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Today is the day.
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Accept him as your lord ,and Savior today ,and be saved
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yes
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
"Come to me all who labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest
"
Says the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:48pm On Feb 25
I WANT JESUS TO BE THE MASTER OF MY LIFE.
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:49pm On Feb 25
I WANT JESUS TO BE GLORIFIED BY MY ACTIONS EVERYDAY
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:51pm On Feb 25
I WANT JESUS TO DERIVE PLEASURE FROM MY LIFE EVERYDAY
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:53pm On Feb 25
I WANT JESUS TO BE PROUD OF MY SECRET ACTIONS
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:54pm On Feb 25
I WANT MY LIFE TO BE AN EVIDENCE THAT JESUS IS ALIVE AND POWERFUL
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:56pm On Feb 25
I WANT TO BE A CHANNEL THROUGH WHICH JESUS WIPE AWAY PEOPLES TEARS AND GIVES THEM JOY
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 4:58pm On Feb 25
I DONT WANT TO BE REBELIOS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT ANY MORE
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by Speaklove: 5:00pm On Feb 25
I WANT THE STORY OF MY LIFE TO BE A STORY OF HOPE TO OTHERS
Re: This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On Feb 26
Speaklove:
I WANT THE STORY OF MY LIFE TO BE A STORY OF HOPE TO OTHERS
Are you truly ready to become a Christian?

I asked you because i have noticed so many of your posts that you have the heart that's seeking God but i doubt it if you will rejoice when you finally know what it means to be a Christian!

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Love Israel More Than Other Nations/countries / Dealing With Death The Right Way / Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.