Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Keep On Borrowing Because You Dont Really Have Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep On Borrowing Because You Dont Really Have Sense (261 Views)

Stop The Blackmail, Ndigbo Dont Really Want Biafra / Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing / Short Video: Peter Obi On Borrowing( Must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep On Borrowing Because You Dont Really Have Sense by Revelation2021(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2021
keep on borrowing because you don't really have sense,
had it been it was an Igbo man we have as a president by now we would have been producing technologies and different commodities to the European worlds,

China will even be begging us to show them the way,

let every man in this country make it a priority and a responsibility to kick out this buhari this year 2021.

lets speak out for good
after all Donald trump was impeached 2 good times.
and our loving daddy or darling buhari was even rejected by the birds of the air and pigeons.

so who are we not to reject him?

Re: Keep On Borrowing Because You Dont Really Have Sense by Revelation2021(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
all this gorvenment with their NIN issues on the citizens.

why not make it automated so we can accept it,
this NIN is dead on arrival already.

mind you if you dear block millions of Nigerians sim cards i bet you the riot it will cause will be times 10 of #endsars.

i can bet my balls niggars will take to the street and cause mayhem since you have taken away our only source of livelihood.

you all will regret it i can bet you,
i have up to 4 private sims and i have conducted and spoken with all of them about this NIN.

and they told me point black we will never accept this,

so who am i not to agree with them?

this NIN issues is already dead on arrival so go and find another way.

after all the people are the government and we have kicked this out heavily,

come to my area and you will see the people here are not even shikini bothered!

dont make us come out to the streets by force because i swear that you will regret this move

this is wrong and we will never accept this,

please guys share this around for them to see it.
i rest my case

thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Groups Back Soyinka As Nobel Laureate Says Buhari Further Dividing Nigerians / Dele Momodu Speaks On Behalf Of The Igbos / War On Christianity, But "Christians" Are Asleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.