Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

BREAKING: Fire Guts Filling Station In Nnewi, Affects Shops (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BREAKING: Fire Guts Filling Station In Nnewi, Affects Shops (video) (259 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video) / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fire Guts Filling Station In Nnewi, Affects Shops (video) by Kosifavike: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Early this morning, as about 8 am, a filling station along Nnewi-Nnobi road caught fire as passersby and shop owners ran for their lives.

According to eyewitness reports, the mart in the filling station started the fire almost the same time a tanker was discharging diesel in the filling station's underground tank, that incident forced the tanker driver to reverse immediately, causing it to spill on the floor. The spilt content ran through the drainage along Nnewi-Nnobi road that it started another fire close to Dr Alutu Schools(As at the time of this report, firefighters and good Samaritans are trying to put it off, so it doesn't escalate).

As the fire spread from the drainage, it affected shops(Not totally burnt, but their wares outside and billboard were affected.)

There were lots of movement and chaos as people living around the fire accident and shops owners around were said to have fled for their lives as the fire escalated.

Continue reading...https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2021/01/22/breaking-fire-guts-filling-station-in-nnewi-affects-shops-video/

Re: BREAKING: Fire Guts Filling Station In Nnewi, Affects Shops (video) by LMS1(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2021
shocked
GOD! see lost!
the day i witness filling station burst into flame omo since that day if i go to buy fuel anywhere that horrible thought will slide into my mind..
i pray GOD GIVES THE OWNERs ability to bear the lost,
I Know Say Them Nor Get Insurance!
Re: BREAKING: Fire Guts Filling Station In Nnewi, Affects Shops (video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2021
People should be careful this time around. We all remembered what happened last year harmattan season
Re: BREAKING: Fire Guts Filling Station In Nnewi, Affects Shops (video) by Freestainworld(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2021
The way we are having fire outbreaks these days baffles me, we need more precautions, and the government should do more in the fire service department, sensitization will go along way in curbing this mena's

(1) (Reply)

NCAA Lifts Suspension On AZMAN Air / Polish Student Visa / Facts From Uber Eats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.