Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pep Raised Me To A Completely New Player - Leroy Sane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Raised Me To A Completely New Player - Leroy Sane (204 Views)

The Real Reason Why Leroy Sane Was Left Out Of The German Squad / Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans / Manchester City Star Leroy Sane Dropped By Germany For The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pep Raised Me To A Completely New Player - Leroy Sane by OfficialDlh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bayern Munich man Leroy Sane has praised the impact his former coach Pep Guardiola had on him.

Leroy Sane spent four seasons with Manchester city before signing a five-year contract with Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.

During his time at Manchester City, the 25-year-old played 135 games and was an important player for Pep Guardiola even though he was sometimes injured.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/01/pep-raised-me-to-completely-new-player.html

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea 3-1 Luton Town: Tammy Abraham Hat-trick Sends Frank Lampard’s Blues Into / Check Out The SWEETEST ODDS On #WYCTOT / Chelsea Managers Since 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.