Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Unveils News Female Artiste - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Unveils News Female Artiste (246 Views)

Mavin Record Boss Don Jazzy Advise Upcoming Artist Read / Mavin Record Boss, Don Jazzy Speaks On Why He Goes The Extra Mile To Promote His / [NEWS] Female Flogging Force Unveiled In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Unveils News Female Artiste by gistongist: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Boss of One of Nigeria’s biggest music label group, the Mavin records has unveiled and announced the signing of a female singer, Ayra Starr.

The 38-year-old record boss, Michael Collins Ajereh AKA Don Jazzy announced the signing, sharing a video of Ayra’s debut on his Instagram page on Thursday.

He revealed that the new female signee is 18-year-old and he discovered her in 2020.

Don Baba J wrote, “Last year I met the most incredible 18-year-old girl, her name is @AyraStarr. Through her lyrics guided by her soulful voice I am able to see the world from a teenager’s point of view.

“Ayra is not just an amazing artist, she is an all-round superstar. It’s been a fantastic experience working behind the scene for over a year and we at Mavin Global are super proud to present to the world today,” he wrote.
source:https://gistongist.com/mavin-boss-don-jazzy-unveils-news-female-artiste/
Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Unveils News Female Artiste by LMS1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
gistongist:
Boss of One of Nigeria’s biggest music label group, the Mavin records has unveiled and announced the signing of a female singer, Ayra Starr.

The 38-year-old record boss, Michael Collins Ajereh AKA Don Jazzy announced the signing, sharing a video of Ayra’s debut on his Instagram page on Thursday.

He revealed that the new female signee is 18-year-old and he discovered her in 2020.

Don Baba J wrote, “Last year I met the most incredible 18-year-old girl, her name is @AyraStarr. Through her lyrics guided by her soulful voice I am able to see the world from a teenager’s point of view.

“Ayra is not just an amazing artist, she is an all-round superstar. It’s been a fantastic experience working behind the scene for over a year and we at Mavin Global are super proud to present to the world today,” he wrote.
source:https://gistongist.com/mavin-boss-don-jazzy-unveils-news-female-artiste/

(1) (Reply)

James Brown On Heat Right Now On Facebook / Energy Saving Dehumidification - The Essentials / U.S. Applauded By World Leaders For Formal Return To Paris Climate Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.