Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) (90863 Views)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / No Sit At Home In Umuahia As People Go About Their Normal Business / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Madness gradually becoming the norm to them...
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by freeborn02: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
gypsey:
Yes, i think you would find that the ones performed in nigeria are quite different i guess, they kill each other in the name of voodoo.

Voodoo is the same anywhere and everywhere. Go online and do your research instead of judging things with your limited Nigerian viewpoint.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by blackpanda: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Manbiggs:
Do what makes you happy

Does that apply to homosexuals too Or just obscene activities that u support
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
All for used benz and washed up hoes... Dumb fvcks. Its bad enough ur doing fraud una no still get heart face the trying times inside so una rather face juju. No wonder una money no dey fit bring anything good. Can't they be arrested for disruption of peace or something
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Depressed101: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:
grin Da! The Hustle Is Real!
But Why Do People Believe They Can Use Voodo To Hypotise Victim Some Thousand Miles Away?
Why Not Hypotise Your Network Providers First So They Give U Free Unlimited Data.I Mean The Vodoo Should Work In Anything Not Just Clients!
But Hell No!, The Vodoo Cant Even Tell U When Interpol Has Keep Track On You!
So Your Vodoo Is #SENSELESS!
you are the one who is senseless... So if given this power now, it is unlimited data you will ask for abi?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Depressed101:
you are the one who is senseless... So if given this power now, it is unlimited data you will ask for abi?
See this one,
what power?power for what?,how does the power look like?,what color is the power? how long is the power?
hmm bro EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY else na your moniker name go kee yougrin
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Depressed101: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:

See this one,
what power?power for what?,how does the power look like?,what color is the power? how long is the power?
hmm bro EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY else na your moniker name go kee yougrin
na the new English phrase wey you Learn be that

Just read your first comment you go know say you misyarn.. It doesn't matter if you believe in their power or not
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by MrSquint: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
May their evil acts consume them Amen
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Depressed101:
na the new English phrase wey you Learn be that

Just read your first comment you go know say you misyarn.. It doesn't matter if you believe in their power or not

na English were don reign since the time of Bob Marley .its pathetic you just the hear am for the first time.

for the juju stuff you get experience before? were for the give u liver to the argue
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

If no, please consider and do so now.

If yes, congratulations, you have eternal life.

JESUS is LORD. Amen.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Manbiggs:
Do what makes you happy
See that pin , they must keep their heads up
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by lastchild: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:
grin Da! The Hustle Is Real!
But Why Do People Believe They Can Use Voodo To Hypotise Victim Some Thousand Miles Away?
Why Not Hypotise Your Network Providers First So They Give U Free Unlimited Data.I Mean The Vodoo Should Work In Anything Not Just Clients!
But Hell No!, The Vodoo Cant Even Tell U When Interpol Has Keep Track On You!
So Your Vodoo Is #SENSELESS!
please are you from akwaibom?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
lastchild:
please are you from akwaibom?
the fxck am not akwa ibomite.and why asking?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
freeborn02:

Voodoo is the same anywhere and everywhere. Go online and do your research instead of judging things with your limited Nigerian viewpoint.
grin I have participated in voodoo performances in South America and I don't remember we killing anyone to perfom them. I do not need to google it.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by redsun(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
BBC- big blind country. Nigeria is propelled by unforgivable ignorance, instead of the other way round. It is predominant in all spheres of the society, including the so-called institutions of higher learning.

The country's predicament is literally like a completely blind person that is working on the street without a white stick or guide dog.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Polynek(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Some guys can do anything humanly possible to make money
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by larryking540: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
ladies be careful ooooooooo,,you don't know how a guy makes his money ,don't be too quick to say this is enjoyment oooo,,,,,
noo tell me how these ones go value woman ,?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by larryking540: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
This is the same reason why anytime I wake up from bed, I pray warfare prayers against evil people like this that will want to hypnotise me on my way out.

Some youth of this generation are evil and plagued with get-rich-quick-syndrome.

Every power that is assigned against me, fall down and down by fire.

Every witch or ritualist, herbalist assigned against my life, be annihilated and consumed by fire.

the weapon of our warfare are not carnal and we wrestle not against flesh and blood. 2Corinthians 2:14, Ephesians 6:12.

We move.

praying is very good,but be vigilant, I have seen ladies who don't know where their boyfriend even works but they know he goes out in the morning and comes back by 8pm ,, be vigilant be watch full ,if your guy can't provide all for you still appreciate him ,some have it all but don't have better sleep for night
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by larryking540: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
pk2me:
These guys are pure ritualist, stop baptising them with Yahoo boys bcus it gives them dignity among the novice.
Tag them ritualist so that both the illiterate and not too enlightened ones would know whom they are and their source of wealth.

this was how maria table water did ritual and people thought it was ordinary money ,used the wife ,,,untill he started having issues metally and he confessed ,go to edo state and ask of the hux they will still take you there ,
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
And people look away like nothing happens

Don't believe this shii 1 bit
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
larryking540:

praying is very good,but be vigilant, I have seen ladies who don't know where their boyfriend even works but they know he goes out in the morning and comes back by 8pm ,, be vigilant be watch full ,if your guy can't provide all for you still appreciate him ,some have it all but don't have better sleep for night
I will never date or marry an unbeliever.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by larryking540: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
I will never date or marry an unbeliever.

no body wants to marry an unbelievable ,but trust me when a man is desperate ,he will do any thing to get your attention ,and if u aren't spiritual or somebody in your family isn't spiritual on your behalf,u will just wallow away ,...just try and be a detective when it comes to relationship draws puzzles about the guy and the answers will be staring at you
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
larryking540:

no body wants to marry an unbelievable ,but trust me when a man is desperate ,he will do any thing to get your attention ,and if u aren't spiritual or somebody in your family isn't spiritual on your behalf,u will just wallow away ,...just try and be a detective when it comes to relationship draws puzzles about the guy and the answers will be staring at you
I am HIGHLY spiritual, so don't bother yourself, thanks for your concern.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by larryking540: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
I am HIGHLY spiritual, so don't bother yourself, thanks for your concern.
i bother before ,e no concern me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.