Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri (389 Views)

Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) / Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by Ryan03(f): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
After reading comments here on the issue and the police force being accused of lying, I made no comment because I was not present at the scene but instead, contacted the division involved to seek clearification.

This is the reply I was given, no police can was pursuing yahoo boys, it was an accident between tipper, a vehicle and the tricycle. The police actually arrived the scene but were attacked by those around due to reasons I don't know. Here is proof of the vehicles involved.

If you debunk this, please come out with proof, I will not involve in any pontless banter. Let's try to investigate before commenting, thanks. Mynd44 pls do the needful

Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by phorget(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
So people just attacked police van just like that?
That is unbelievable.
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by Ryan03(f): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
phorget:
So people just attacked police van just like that?
That is unbelievable.
I am sure you read where I said I don't know why they attacked the van. We should always confirm rumors before spreading them
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by phorget(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
I am sure you read where I said I don't know why they attacked the van. We should always confirm rumors before spreading them

You said you contacted the division so as to get some clarification, have you ever heard about Nigerian police stating the truth? What else were you expecting to hear from them? In time of peace do you really think it's possible for people to just sight police and then set their van on fire?
The truth of the matter is that the people you contacted only told you what you want to hear.
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by DSC7: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:

Then go to the accident scene and confirm why they attacked the police van with out any officer involved.....

What about the said yahoo boys...

Hv u also contacted families of the deceased

What about the keke driver

Mehn i have loads of questions for you......
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by Ryan03(f): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
DSC7:

Then go to the accident scene and confirm why they attacked the police van with out any officer involved.....

What about the said yahoo boys...

Hv u also contacted families of the deceased

What about the keke driver

Mehn i have loads of questions for you......
like wise I have also called and asked questions, the tipper driver is in custody. That's all I can say for now
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by Ryan03(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
phorget:

You said you contacted the division so as to get some clarification, have you ever heard about Nigerian police stating the truth? What else were you expecting to hear from them? In time of peace do you really think it's possible for people to just sight police and then set their van on fire?
The truth of the matter is that the people you contacted only told you what you want to hear.
I argue with facts, I asked for the pictures of the said vehicles involved in the accident and they were sent to me. I have uploaded it online, whoever believes it's not true should provide the driver is the tipper as the Camry or claim ownership of it. Please debunk with facts, I can keep arguing base on emotions
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by DSC7: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
like wise I have also called and asked questions, the tipper driver is in custody. That's all I can say for now

Wat abt the keke driver...Dead or Alive
Re: Clarification Of Accident Scene At PTI Round About Warri by Ryan03(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
DSC7:

Wat abt the keke driver...Dead or Alive
hospitalized. Also with other injured passengers. I just wish they will come out and prove what really happened

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Look At A Community Where There Is Been No Hope For The People. / Trip To Zambia / I Need A Cheap Hotel In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.