Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries (722 Views)

Standard Solar Package Pay In Three Instalment / Family Standard Solar Package / Amazing 1kva Solar Package Promo (2) (3) (4)

1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
The ENGINE OF EVERY INVERTER /SOLAR SETUP IS THE BATTERY.. If you can't afford a quality battery you may not enjoy your solar power system..
Many Nigerians can't actually afford TROJAN BATTERY because of its cost.. But considering it's lifespan it worth it..

We are offering this PROMO TO 5 CLIENTS between now and 31st January, 2021.

SPECIFICATION:
1.5KVA INVERTER
4 UNITS OF 250W SOLAR PANELS
2 UNITS OF 170AH TROJAN AMERICAN BATTERIES
AND OTHER INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES.
PRICE: #620,000 NON NEGOTIABLE

LOAD CAPACITY: 2 tv, modern refrigerator, sound system, lighting, decoder, 2 ceiling fans, laptop and other basic home appliances

SYSTEM COMES WITH 24 MONTHS WARRANTY
for booking and enquiry call/watsapp 07038567494
Free delivery within Lagos mainland

Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by Haliraph(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
All this load for 1.5kva alone.
Oga fear God na.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Haliraph:
All this load for 1.5kva alone.
Oga fear God na.
Mr ITK... You think it's a modified sinewave inverter; the only load here is the fridge.. Which I clearly stated to be a modern fridge, most refrigerator are low energy these days with rated power of 110w to 120w.. So get your fact right before you come here to spew what you don't know.

Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Don't miss this opportunity
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by Haliraph(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
SolarEdge:

Mr ITK... You think it's a modified sinewave inverter; the only load here is the fridge.. Which I clearly stated to be a modern fridge, most refrigerator are low energy these days with rated power of 110w to 120w.. So get your fact right before you come here to spew what you don't know.

Mr Solar inverter installer, please tell me how many hours of uninterrupted power supply you'll guarantee a client with all your stated loads and just 2/170amps battery.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by Kollyman: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
SolarEdge:

That's why your businesses fails when you insult customers at every available opportunities

This response of yours has demotivated me from patronising you as there is no assurance that you will not insult me if there is any disagreement.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by Haliraph(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kollyman:

That's why your businesses fails when you insult customers at every available opportunities

This response of yours has demotivated me from patronising you as there is no assurance that you will not insult me if there is any disagreement.

Don't mind him jare.
A good business man will take his time to clear every doubt a customer has about his product, rather than raining insults.
Common to market small 1.5kva u no fit. U dey here dey talk about promo.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by dirtycoin(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kollyman:

You are right.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kollyman:

He's not a customer and would never be.. Insult you said, please point it to my notice...My business won't fail sir.
Thank you very much.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Haliraph:

Mr Solar inverter installer, please tell me how many hours of uninterrupted power supply you'll guarantee a client with all your stated loads and just 2/170amps battery.
One of the 170AH battery (TROJAN) you underrated is 10 times more efficient than most of the 200AH battery you can get or you know about.. Please always ask questions before you start dragging people's business down without having detail understanding of the message they are sending to their audience.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Good morning and have a happy weekend
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by ameristu: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Haliraph:

If the battery is exactly as it is advertised, if you pull 17amps only, it would last 20 hours for 2 batteries, if you pull 34 amps per hour the 2 batteries should last 10 hours, this is if the batteries are exactly as advertised.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Take advantage of this promo now.. Battery comes with a lifespan of minimum 10 years.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is a golden opportunity
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Few days to go
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
The best inverter battery, don't miss this offer.
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Good morning, you can't afford to miss this opportunity
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do you want to Experience the joy that comes with uninterrupted power supply via solar power systems with premium battery with 10 YEARS lifespan... Interested? Send a DM via the watsapp link below https:///8vsem8
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do you want to Experience the joy that comes with uninterrupted power supply via solar power systems with premium battery with 10 YEARS lifespan... Interested? Send a DM via the watsapp link below https:///8vsem8

Don't miss out!
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Good morning
Re: 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries by SolarEdge: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Available

2 Units 2bedrm Bungalows For Sale @ Orimerunmu Mowe / Two Bedrooms With Plots Of Lands In Celestial Avenue, Ogba, Ikeja / For Sale 3 Bedroom Duplex With 2 And 2 No's Of Mini Flat