Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business (22453 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
sad

this criminal bastard brat don turn to motivational speaker when his criminal pasta vagabond bribe eating scumbag of a father is trashing the country with terrorist Buhari.

Don't worry your father will only rule Nigeria in the dreams of Tinubu's urchins

come 2023 it's either SE or the north will rule forever

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by NiRfreak(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Is she single? I'm looking for wife
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Beauty entreprenuer, Kiki Osinbajo has advised people not to take offence when friends don't support their business, Igbere TV reports.

The Vice President's daughter stated this on her Instagram, adding that success is sweeter when strangers trust you with their money.

https://instagram.com/stories/kikiosinbajo/2491772754502486076?igshid=1awnhilwp4m7g
Aunty, ya concealer is lighter than your actual skin tone. undecided
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
So true am a living witness.

Funny is that who taught I will fail want to still cripple me by coming to collect credit and borrow money.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Emenikec219(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Beauty entreprenuer, Kiki Osinbajo has advised people not to take offence when friends don't support their business, Igbere TV reports.

The Vice President's daughter stated this on her Instagram, adding that success is sweeter when strangers trust you with their money.
Who offend my girlfriend

https://instagram.com/stories/kikiosinbajo/2491772754502486076?igshid=1awnhilwp4m7g
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Dis girl is nowhere in position to say dis..... Anyway she got freedom of speech.
Like sai no customers dey lobby for her contact.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by pahen1991: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Motivation
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Emenikec219(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who offend my girl
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Shut the fucck up, my dear. Your father literally own half of Nigeria I don't want to hear motivational speeches from you
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Blackdisciple(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wow this is actually true!

One and only prominent daughter that has shared a very reasonable thought from time memorial till date.

While Coppy is there doing mommy's girl with that her pink things and jellof rice games.
And El Rufai's son is there forming he will rape someone's mom.

I will like to marry this Kiki walai.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Ajibade123(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
who be this one
Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you can make money with your mobile phone. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Gkemz: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
She's right. Before I started my business, I rallied for sponsorship from friends and relatives but none supported financially. I thank God I remained focused... though it took me a while to raise fund through savings. At the beginning it was confusing but God got my back when none else did. So far so good. Nevertheless the treatment I received from them will never stop me from helping those who genuinely need help.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mostly the case.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
People you know, would support you. But the support they give, cannot sustain your business.........

You need to learn to reach out, use plenty word of mouth, price reduction, networking etc etc

If your product or service rendered is good, it would eventually sell itself.......... cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Dollanaira: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yea
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by belcom10(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wise words
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
It's not her fault that she happened to be the daughter of a wealthy man...
So why hate on her when what she actually said is full of sense...

Don't attack her... instead,grab the message and move along..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by klbakare(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Britishcoins:
Very true of her, I could remember when I started my business, I begged my uncle whom I served for 10 years for 50k ooo, everybody said no money..

Today a Yoruba woman that dint even know my shop do give me goods of 1 million naira every 2 weeks... Even though I am Igbo...
Today all those things are past and I have forgiven them....
Men are not God...

Ensure you don't end up defrauding that Yoruba woman. Deal with honesty and integrity. You Igbo people are difficult and too fraudulent. Talk to your people Una way no good.

I speak from experience.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by reuben81: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
FeedMeNews:

where u papa and mama dey self
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by The5DME(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:
People you know, would support you. But the support they give, cannot sustain your business.........

You need to learn to reach out, use plenty word of mouth, price reduction, networking etc etc

If your product or service rendered is good, it would eventually sell itself.......... cheesy
bros, I no go give up on you ooh.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Eriokanmi: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
LoudLord:
Kiki fine sha

That's good
There's a proverb which says, if a girl is beautiful, check her mother out. That's a very good adage , especially in her case

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by iamdapsyj(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Elxandre:
Funny.

People overpriced their goods nowadays and want you to patronize them simply because you're friends.

This is what is going on and you cannot haggle just because you are friends.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Elzakzaky: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Britishcoins:
Very true of her, I could remember when I started my business, I begged my uncle whom I served for 10 years for 50k ooo, everybody said no money..

Today a Yoruba woman that dint even know my shop do give me goods of 1 million naira every 2 weeks... Even though I am Igbo...
Today all those things are past and I have forgiven them....
Men are not God...
Your story is similar to mine. I begged my dad for a loan of #110k but he refused to help. Then Lilian lent me #400k. I have not set my eyes on her till this day. Note that my dad is a millionaire while Lilian earns #65k per month. Moral of my story: God can use anybody for you

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by okrikaboi: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
E pain her well well chai grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by ijayebonyi(f): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
It’s always like that. Please where is emeijeh my son?�
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by winner37(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
alittle Sense out of it ....
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Trustedpro: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
If you are building a business because of your friends you are a dead man already. I belong to a football club with about 75members and almost 90% of my members own a car. I opened a cash business close to our training field....you won't believe it, my members will drive pass my shop and go wash their cars in another nearby car wash. I was not angry WHY? Because I did not open the business because of them. At a point I had to employ up to 5 workers to ease traffic of cars from different customers.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business by Britishcoins(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
klbakare:

Ensure you don't end up defrauding that Yoruba woman. Deal with honesty and integrity. You Igbo people are difficult and too fraudulent. Talk to your people Una way no good.

I speak from experience.
Thanks, I have been with her and buid my capital from her.... Today she is the one even begging me for more goods... Because I have been honest with her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. / Abubakar Umar: Classmate Testifies Against Kebbi Deputy Governor At Tribunal / Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.