Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador (923 Views)

Fans Reacts As Nengi Becomes The First Housemate to gets A Private Jet (photos) / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by Sylvia99: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by Bigggloadofcum: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
This girl success loud gan

I really like her. One of these days, I'll have her creaming ewo , heeeh, ewo, kpeee in my bedroom.

I never reason her matter yet.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by OfficialAwol(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
All because of Nyash.

Guess it's time to agree with 2Baba that even nyash dey important
Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by goldbim(f): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
About time!!long overdue.. grin She was the real guiness ambassador while in the house cheesy..there was hardly a day you won't see her with baba Dudu..go girl!! cool cool..she worked for it cool.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by Feggie3: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
This lady is Drop Dead gorgeous..
Saw her by chance when she came to Play Network Owerri.
Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by Kobicove(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations to her!
Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by Michaelfucker(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Feggie3:
This lady is Drop Dead gorgeous..
Saw her by chance when she came to Play Network Owerri.
Is she that gorgeous in reality? I don't even get the hype
Re: Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador by Feggie3: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Is she that gorgeous in reality? I don't even get the hype
For me she ain't pretty on videos or cameras.. I usually liken her to Bobrisky.
I no been gree say the babe fine.. But that day Omoh, the beauty enter me eyes oo..

(1) (Reply)

Nasty: Keyara Gives Mouth Action / Your View Host: Chioma's Introduction Is Not Marriage, There Is No Bride Price / Check Out Lovely Birthday Video Of Luchy Donalds With Onyii Alex And Others Havi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.