Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price (696 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? / Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price by Younglect(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is set to go marked down in India today. The lead cell phone by Oppo was dispatched in the country recently. It accompanies quad back cameras just as a 20:9 presentation.

The cell phone additionally incorporates the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC alongside 8GB of RAM. Close by the Reno 5 Pro 5G, Oppo Enco X genuine remote sound system (TWS) earbuds are going marked down in the nation today. The earbuds appeared close by the Oppo telephone and accompany the organization’s restrictive DBEE 3.0 Sound System.

Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G cost in India is set at Rs. 35,990 for the solitary 8GB + 128GB capacity variation. The telephone will go on special through Flipkart, Oppo India e-store, and retailers including Big C, Croma, Reliance Digital, and Sangeetha beginning 12pm (early afternoon) today.

It will be offered in Astral Blue and Starry Black shading choices. It will be accessible with a 10 percent cashback for clients utilizing HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank cards in the initial three days of the deal.

See specs at source:https://jammiesblog.com/oppo-reno-5-pro-5g-and-oppo-enco-x-release-date-full-phone-specifications/
Re: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price by samueloyem19: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2021
This Oppo smartphone is as good as it gets. So many premium features and specs, Especially the stunning camera section and the excellent Mediatek Dimensity 1000 Plus flagship 5G processor
Re: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price by harryodilli19(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2021
I quite like the looks of the oppo reno 5 pro 5G. I really like how cool it looks. plus the use of the dimensity 1000+ chipset was a good move here
Re: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price by bennyefosa19: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
has it released in africa yet tho? i really like the dimensity 1000 plus, it seems like a great chipset
Re: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5g And Oppo Enco X Specs, Price by akingbadeomoseb: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
One of the best features of the phone is the processor. It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor. And when it comes to performance and efficiency, this is where the real magic begins.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Data Plan For All Network@ N300 Per 1gb / Guys How Can I Download Pes On My Android V10 / Nokia G50 Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.