Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Divock Origi Is Not To Blame! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divock Origi Is Not To Blame! (300 Views)

Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divock Origi Is Not To Blame! by nicestguy1: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Liverpool FC’s pack of cards built at Anfield finally came crashing down earlier this week when Liverpool met with Burnley FC and lost with a lone goal.

Its easy to blame Divock Origi for losing the cleanest goal opportunity football fans have ever seen in a long time but one must also be objective to the fact that Origi has not scored in 18 games played this season and neither has he assisted any goals too, so his goal scoring and assists stats so far this season remains at a strong 0%.

So, who is to blame for Liverpool’s collapse? The weather, Burnley or Klopp?

We will come back to who takes the blame but first of all let’s review possible causes for the eventual collapse of the Anfield fortress which has also led to Liverpool’s ongoing EPL campaign being derailed.

Visit https://ballerzfc.com/ to complete the article
Re: Divock Origi Is Not To Blame! by wearsandtrends1: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Theres something i need to learn about soccer...

Even virtual(baby) follows the same law

Any team on a winning streak is bound to fail

And he who is low fears no fall
Re: Divock Origi Is Not To Blame! by nicestguy1: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Theres something i need to learn about soccer...

Even virtual(baby) follows the same law

Any team on a winning streak is bound to fail

And he who is low fears no fall

You are right....every beginning must have an end

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To The Arrest Of Under Age School Pupils By Amotekun � / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All / Cubana Chief Priest And Davido Seen Singing At The Beach Side, Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.