Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave (1409 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by StagethemTVee: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Here is a video showing the arrival of Sunday Igboho at Ibarapa to ask Fulanis to Leave the town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ-csSY961I

Lalasticlala
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Fahdiga(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Action Man. reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Somebody should remind Makinde that no matter what you do for a Fulani man he'll never love you.

Makinde should not make himself an enemy of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by SouthNigerian: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Makinde should not make himself an enemy of the people.

Makinde fall my hand big time, my love for him is fading already.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Ecbatana: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Makinde fall my hand big time, my love for him is fading already.
Make Makinde no dey iron bra oh because e no go funny oh
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by IamFINESSE: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Where is that tinny god that called himself the jagaban of borgu grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by SouthNigerian: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Make Makinde no dey iron bra oh because e no go funny oh

The guy don dey fvck up big time... but we dey watch sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Igboho said, when he was running up and down just for Makinde to become the governor, he has forgotten so soon..
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Praxis758: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is what usually happens when leaders turned deaf hear to the agitation of the masses.

I believe the emergence of Buhari has strengthened these marauding Fulanis somehow. Though we know them to never be friendly and peaceful set of people, but their kinsman on the seat of power is a major booster.

May Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo continue to rest in peace. He was a leader who would defy all odds and sacrifice his political interest and speak truth to power, defend the very interest of his people when needed most.

The current set of Yoruba political leaders are myopic, power thirst, coward, childish, selfish and deadbeat to agitate for the interest of their people. I personally won't recognise anyone as the leader of Yoruba if he/she fails voice out now when most needed.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by gidgiddy: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Remarkable
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
This is the real Aareona kakanfo. The other one called Adams is a mere political appointee

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2021
This is why
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
This is why i love obaseki, my governor no dey loose guard he knows the people support the movement, he would shield the guy or just form neutral.

For fu*k sake buhari and his north called attack on Terrorists attack against them, why should someone who is protecting his inheritance be persecuted

Bros, edo forests are currently the most fulanized in the country as we speak. They have more fulani bandits in them than any other southern state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by niggadee(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Yoruba are not fcking around anymore
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2021
plusfield:

Bros, edo forests are currently the most fulanized in the country as we speak. They have more fulani bandits in them than any other southern state
I am not saying there are no Fulani Terrorists in our bushes, as much as it pains me what i said was that if the governor sees bold people like this he would support them

Our bushes however are not the most with Fulani Terrorists in the south

We are trying in our vigilantes little ways, we need a regional outfit too
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by luvmijeje(f): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
What I don't understand is the right these people have to go to other people's land with their cattles to graze. The way your cattle is a means of livelihood is the same way other people's farm is a means of livelihood.

The emergence of Sunday is a failure of governance. We want the herders out of the SouthWest. If they cannot follow rules, we want them out by crooks or by laws.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Jagznation(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:

Our bushes however are not the most with Fulani Terrorists in the south
Edo bushes are the most fulanized when ever I'm driving past it omo the the speed na 120 and above
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
look how smart yorubas are....
they know buhari is not in charge of all fulanis....

none of them mention buhari....
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:

Edo bushes are the most fulanized when ever I'm driving past it omo the the speed na 120 and above
what statistics did you use to arrive at this?
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Jagznation(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
what statistics did you use to arrive at this?

Guess them say abi?

South West States especially Oyo, osun, has highest Fulani in bushes with the intensity of news so far, with it's proximity to Fulani state of kwara.

Edo only boarders Ondo and kogi which is the door itself to Fulani herdsmen in Edo

Kogi doesn't really have issues with fulani herdsmen compared to the ones coming from same ondo that is a bigger cachement for the herdsmen
I'm talking about south south here
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Jagznation:

I'm talking about south south here
Now you talking clearly.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by Zooposki(f): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Arriving At Ibarapa To Ask Fulanis To Leave by BlackfireX: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jobless people disturbing the peace of hard working people...

DSSs will soon pick the idddioot up

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Enugu Commissioner, Mathias Ekweremadu Is Dead / Obi Of Onitsha, His Royal Majesty Igwe Achebe Turns 80 / Mr. Modiyu Adeniyi: Nigeria's 1st Secessionist, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.