Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

How I Got Monetized On Youtube Within 24hours!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Monetized On Youtube Within 24hours!!! (203 Views)

Naira Appreciate From #1,400 To #1,200 Within 24hours / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Monetized On Youtube Within 24hours!!! by chasisgirl(f): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hi fam! I’m happy to announce that I am finally MONETIZED ON YOUTUBE!!!!

PLEASE CHECKOUT MY TIPS!!!!! by clicking the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5eAcshCj0

I applied for monetization 2 days after I met the monetization requirements and I got MONETIZED in 24hours !! 1,000 Subs and 4000+ hours of watch time all in six months !!

If I can do it you can do it too !! And here is how I did it ! I spilled all the beans in this video you check it out and copy my strategies, it's enough room for all of us to win.

If you guys would like me to do more videos on YouTube growth strategies let me know, I had a lot of fun doing this video and I have so much more info that I want to share.

I'd love if you guys would give this video a thumbs up if you like it, comment, and be sure to subscribe!
Re: How I Got Monetized On Youtube Within 24hours!!! by hola106(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Is it automatically or wat

1 Like

Re: How I Got Monetized On Youtube Within 24hours!!! by chasisgirl(f): 1:38am On Jan 23, 2021
@hola106 I shared all the strategies that helped me get monetized on Youtube in that video. Feel free to check it out. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Jeks Photo Video *photography, Movie Enthusiast? Take A Look* / African Startups Abroad -interview With Isabelle Hannouche / Get Paid While Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.