Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday (18980 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dikebuka:

So they are white supremacist abi.
They're not white but they support them.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khia: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Judolisco:
https://www.france24.com/en/20200528-usa-minnesota-minneapolis-riots-police-george-lloyd-police-brutality-national-guard
No riots indeed
Dis is what you get when u watch only CNN
I don't watch CNN. You don't understand the bias of the American media, when it involves white people they will down play everything.

White Terrorist are considered upset Patriots, Black protesters are thugs, looters, criminals, and rioters. There's a reason you only see black Americans in a bad light in Nigeria, it's designed that way by the media.

How do the.media portray whites in Nigeria? They are portrayed as lovely fine people who are always extending a helping hand which is a load of bullcrap.

How are Africans portrayed in the US by the media, as a bunch of spear throwing, cannibals, hut living, thirsty, hungry, criminals, poverty stricken scammers in search of their golden ticket to the US to ravage their prescious white women and they can't have that. They don't want you here because they are afraid of you.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2021
khiaa:
They're not white but they support thekm.

So if they are not white and they support him, how is a he a white supremacist
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Dikebuka:

So if they are not white and they support him, how is a he a white supremacist
They have the same prejudice ideologies as them, they believe whites are the superior race, Candace Owens comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2021
khiaa:

They have the same prejudice ideologies as them, they believe whites are the superior race, Candace Owens comes to mind.

I do believe that something is fundamentally wrong with the way a blackman assimilate and digest information.

Trump was more or less saying the same thing that Nnamdi Kanu is saying as regards to make your homeland great
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dikebuka:

I do believe that something is fundamentally wrong with the way a blackman assimilate and digest information.

Trump was more or less saying the same thing that Nnamdi Kanu is saying as regards to make your homeland great

America was NEVER great, what Trump was really saying is **Make America White Again**

1 Like

Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2021
khiaa:

America was NEVER great, what Trump was really saying is **Make America White Again**

America was truly great prior to the Pandemic.
He was shattering unemployment records. Even Blacks have job under him, receiver the same tax rate and equal opportunity too
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Dikebuka:

America was truly great prior to the Pandemic.
He was shattering unemployment records. Even Blacks have job under him, receiver the same tax rate and equal opportunity too

Stop spreading thesr delusional lies.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2021
khiaa:

Stop spreading thesr delusional lies.

Its an obvious truth. You only get your information from CNN I guess.

I will advice you to be object and try to get news from.both sides
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Dikebuka:

Its an obvious truth. You only get your information from CNN I guess.

I will advice you to be object and try to get news from.both sides

I'm American I see the truth, I don't need the media to whitewash me.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
khiaa:

I'm American I see the truth, I don't need the media to whitewash me.

If you are American, I hope u did not support the Portland violence or all those defacing of statue in the name of George Floyd
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Dikebuka:

If you are American, I hope u did not support the Portland violence or all those defacing of statue in the name of George Floyd
Those were your white Americans doing that and I didn't support those terrorist rioting and destroying Capitol Hill either.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
khiaa:

Those were your white Americans doing that and I didn't support those terrorist rioting and destroying Capitol Hill either.

Are you say that it was only white stuff.

There is white people in BLM
There is Black people in Proud Boys.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dikebuka:

Are you say that it was only white stuff.

There is white people in BLM
There is Black people in Proud Boys.

Those aren't black Americans in The Proud Boys they are Afro Cubans who foolishly support those white supremacists.

1 Like

Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
khiaa:

Those aren't black Americans in The Proud Boys they are Afro Cubans who foolishly support those white supremacists.

Okay. Can you tell me what is the difference between Black American and Afro Cuban.

1. They are all slaves that was sold to America.
(Its even on record that my tribe(igbo) had to drown themselves in the Georgia than to be slaves)

2. I want to ask something. Why is the race card played every election cycle.

Mitt Romney was called a racist when he contest against Obama, but today he is now the good book of democrat.

3. Why is the race and sympathy card always deployed when a Republican is in power.
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by khiaa(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dikebuka:

Okay. Can you tell me what is the difference between Black American and Afro Cuban.

1. They are all slaves that was sold to America.
(Its even on record that my tribe(igbo) had to drown themselves in the Georgia than to be slaves)

2. I want to ask something. Why is the race card played every election cycle.

Mitt Romney was called a racist when he contest against Obama, but today he is now the good book of democrat.

3. Why is the race and sympathy card always deployed when a Republican is in power.

#1 The Igbo's didn't escape slavery, yes a few drowned themselves because they didn't have the will to survive, also Black Americans and Afro Cubans are not enslaved our ancestors were.

The Afrro Cubans are descendants of the enslaved but think they are better than Blacks/Africans. They migrate to America but refuse to call themselves Black Americans and still consider themselves Cubans. Just like a lot of Nigerians they prefer whites even if they are racist.

#2 America was founded on racism, bigotry, discrimination and oppression, race means everything to white America, they live and breathe it that's why they worshiped Donald Trump as their Lord and Savior, (I have witnessed some white people pray to Trump) he promised to make America White again, which it never was.

Repubicans/Demoncrats are the same to me, just two sides of the same coin. Mitt Romney was a racist then and he still is a racist.

#3 Like I said prior the Repubicans and the Demoncrats are one and the same, each accusing the other of the same issues.

Do you know what scares white Americans more than anything in this country?

They are terrified of becoming the minority because they don't want to be treated like the horrible way they have treated us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by Dikebuka: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
khiaa:

#1 The Igbo's didn't escape slavery, yes a few drowned themselves because they didn't have the will to survive, also Black Americans and Afro Cubans are not enslaved our ancestors were.

The Afrro Cubans are descendants of the enslaved but think they are better than Blacks/Africans. They migrate to America but refuse to call themselves Black Americans and still consider themselves Cubans. Just like a lot of Nigerians they prefer whites even if they are racist.

#2 America was founded on racism, bigotry, discrimination and oppression, race means everything to white America, they live and breathe it that's why they worshiped Donald Trump as their Lord and Savior, (I have witnessed some white people pray to Trump) he promised to make America White again, which it never was.

Repubicans/Demoncrats are the same to me, just two sides of the same coin. Mitt Romney was a racist then and he still is a racist.

#3 Like I said prior the Repubicans and the Demoncrats are one and the same, each accusing the other of the same issues.

Do you know what scares white Americans more than anything in this country?

They are terrified of becoming the minority because they don't want to be treated like the horrible way they have treated us.

My own advice to the Ethiopian American(The right general word for all negro should be Ethiopian American not African American nor Black American cause our skin are not black) to stop feeling and looking for pity. Love yourself first.

I don't think Trump is racist. You can say he is too raw and straight forward but he you not wah to expect with him.

Unlike Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who made a name dealing with black folks in the U.S
Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by juman(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2021
The perennial liar trump.

Conspiracy theorist that tried hard to bastardize american democracy and reduced america to third word countries level.
Trump wanted to become museveni of america.

Shame on republican leaders, they failed the world democracy. They followed trump like goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senegal's Political Crisis Deepens As Govt Suspends Tiktok Indefinitely / Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase / Russia To Cut Natural Gas Supply To Finland From Saturday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.