Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Must One Relocate To Lagos State Before He Can Make It In Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Must One Relocate To Lagos State Before He Can Make It In Music (222 Views)

IP LAW :All You Need To Know About Your Rights In Music And Making Money Off It / Things I Look Out For In Music Production / Wizkid Make It Hard For Me To Blow _-_ Seunstats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must One Relocate To Lagos State Before He Can Make It In Music by ojialo(m): 1:49am On Jan 23, 2021
I had an argument with a friend I told him one can make it in music irrespective of where he reside.

please is it a must that one needs to be I Lagos to make it in music
Re: Must One Relocate To Lagos State Before He Can Make It In Music by LeeSantos(m): 4:03am On Jan 23, 2021
according to the numbers of art coming of of Lagos State Nigeria, they answer is a capital YES.

No matter how extraordinaryly good s.one is getting down to Lagos is one of the biggest and fastest way to get your art heard nationally and internationally. I am from the SS part. you always hear SW street banger in every corner of the street. but here in Lagos where I live, I haven't watched any SS banger on any cable TV this past few months (I hardly see Phyno, illbliss sef and so on) and mind you the got famous here in Lagos too.

Furthermore, there are a lot of good producers, promoters, to give you any kind of instrumental to choose from here, all you have to do is to sing what you can. and they will take care of the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Emmywin Releases Debut EP “save Our Soul” / Wizkid Vs Davido, Who Has More Achievements [video] / Industry Tips: Things Record Labels Expects From Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.