Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" (45002 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by TiglathPILESER: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Could you explain to me with your "deep rooted" belief in Christ how that's relevant to your Christian race, oh knowledgeable and understanding one?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by mikolo80: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
dermmy:
And I respect this evangelist Mike Bamiloye. I wasn't expecting this from him. Nigerian Christians are all the same they always allow sentiment to becloud their reasoning so sad.

Window of grace kor chimney of chance ni.
DEfine sentiment
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by MkenyaMatata(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
SouthNigerian:
I blame buhari for Mr Bamiloye's sense of reasoning
Am liking this meme. grin My debut like and comment on Nairaland. Somebody please welcome me with a few claps. cheesy Much love for Naija, from all the way in East AFRIIKAAH! Asanteni sana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by SouthNigerian: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
MkenyaMatata:
Am liking this meme. grin My debut like and comment on Nairaland. Somebody please welcome me with a few claps. cheesy Much love for Naija, from all the way in East AFRIIKAAH! Asanteni sana.

Welcome to Nairaland, the home of bashing.
Person wey get high blood pressure no fit survive this forum o.

I love Kenyans wink

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by ogbonti: 3:13am On Jan 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one living a lousy life cheesy
Keep distorting facts where did you get that it was 52k jobs and where did you get the term of the jobs and who told you it was a secure job?Rubbish.Did you even bother to duscover why Biden signed the executive order

crase man grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by hoopLA: 5:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Gaddafih001:

The gospel of Jesus and the word of God is not impotent...
God’s plan is to give us an expected end bro/sis..
Don’t be angry if you have not seen the signs and wonders you were looking for.
It’s only following those that believe.
It’s not magic.
God is love.
On Christ the solid rock I stand and not on the religion of men..
Grade A trash up there.

We asked where Trump got baptized.

You spewed all this worthless drivel.

That's why no one takes any one of you muppets seriously.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
ogbonti:

crase man grin
Go and research about it.
It was not 52000 jobs it was less than a 100 temporary jobs.The US state department has that on their website.Biden did not make 52000 people lose their jobs that is a big lie he signed that executive order to fight climate change he did not make people lose their jobs.You can check it on Reuters and AP these are non biased news media.Go and read it up stop believing every nonsense you see online
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by ogbonti: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Go and research about it.
It was not 52000 jobs it was less than a 100 temporary jobs.The US state department has that on their website.Biden did not make 52000 people lose their jobs that is a big lie he signed that executive order to fight climate change he did not make people lose their jobs.You can check it on Reuters and AP these are non biased news media.Go and read it up stop believing every nonsense you see online

crase man go take your medication grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
ogbonti:

crase man go take your medication grin
Take correction and take your medication below cheesy

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by ogbonti: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Take correction and take your medication below cheesy

I live in your head rent free - keep responding my boy, your crase don enter next level grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by PHijo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
linearity:

Listen, I am not disagreeing with some of your point, am simply asking where do we draw the line?

Yes, the case incident was overblown, but religious objectors have hijacked and expand on it.

Contrary to your point, their are now religious objectors in Medicines, Pharmacy, Military, Teachers, etc. Their are Doctors who will not prescribe or administer blood on you, even if your life depends on it. Some Doctors will not prescribe abortion medication, even if the life of the mother is at stake, there are pharmacies that will not dispense those drugs to you.

Employers will refused covering certain medications to their employees, despite the fact that, it is the employees that is paying for it and government is subsidizing. The employees are stuck as they can’t get those medicines elsewhere without paying huge cost out of pocket for what is already would have been zero dollars to them.

Some will take a public servant position, drawing salary from tax payers, among which there are gays, but they will refuse attending to these people.

My thing is, if you are in public life; you should not choose who you service...if you want to serve a particular subset of society, then go into the private sector.....and don’t collect public funds or tax payers money, because dirty monies paid by gays is among them and you don’t want to soil your holy hands with such money.

So would it be right in the name of "public service " to force Muslims to eat pork? Would it be right for doctors to be forced to kill people who wish to commit suicide but are not bold enough to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.