Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

"Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction (17407 Views)

Breaking News: Southern Kaduna Street Presidential Poll / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2021
That side is their home so let them stay there oo
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Angelawhite(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
this is bloody fake news but let's assume it's true!!

Why are you people pretending as if your region is any better

You child beggars in your region!! You have thousands of them in your region begging for survival.

But as long it's not happening in the north you don't care!

Atleast the north have understand they've a problem and are seriously working on their problems....

What of your region?? What are you doing about your own problems of child begging?? Underdevelopment and child trafficking including underage prostitution?

Begging is everywhere, but which region is predominantly known for begging, child marriage, illiteracy, terrorism, banditry and kidnapping ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by ekevwe(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by stanliwise(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Almajiri system is gone...

If the Media want let them continue pushing for fake news that will get them clicks.

The north is developing her future!

These Almajiri are your future Doctors, Generals, Bussiness men, political leaders and lawyers who would one day make decisions on your behalf
thunder fire you!!! So the ones I still see in my area are what
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Agbebakun22: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Yobabad:
This one is an Islamic disease it can never be cured, most Yoruba Muslims are even suffering from it

Seriously Yoruba are part of it, a case study of the outside hostel I stay in sch, one alfa just pack to the house now and is one room with 8 children and what baffled me most the room is not wide just jam pack like sardines, none of the children are going to sch all going for Hawking petty petty goods... Seriously overcrowding is just everywhere still yet they will still born oooo
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by etrouble: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Men idiots
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by etrouble: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Seriously Yoruba are part of it, a case study of the outside hostel I stay in sch, one alfa just pack to the house now and is one room with 8 children and what baffled me most the room is not wide just jam pack like sardines, none of the children are going to sch all going for Hawking petty petty goods... Seriously overcrowding is just everywhere still yet they will still born oooo

You have mental problems. Ibos have more children per couple than Yorubas

1 Like

Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Kokaine(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You child beggars in your region!! You have thousands of them in your region begging for survival.

Atleast the north have understand they've a problem and are seriously working on their problems....

What of your region?? What are you doing about your own problems of child begging?? Underdevelopment and child trafficking including underage prostitution?
ni ba na so mutane kanada chiki bakin. They are so bitter about north and Islam that they turn a blind eye to all the menace in the south. I can't live in the south

1 Like

Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by etrouble: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikelarteta:
The North is the greatest problem of the zoo called Nigeria. Time to break up.

Your parents are living in the Zoo. Only animals live in Zoos. That means that your parents are . . . . . . . . .
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by crazycrypto710: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Just as nothing works in this country, so those enforcement
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Agbebakun22: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2021
etrouble:

You have mental problems. Ibos have more children per couple than Yorubas

Oga park well jare don't be a deluded fool aint ibo or Yoruba... Yoruba Muslims rare children like their counterparts in the north.. If only u can see those children looking unkempt... Jam pack everywhere no place to pass mtcheww, everybody weh speak the truth nah Ibo, okwaya wetin ibo People do u no go get BP for dem oo I rep Edo
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by slowice(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2021
There's need to control population growth in the North..... This ll if left unchecked ll pose a major problem to the North and her neighbours. Wahala dey
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2021
dangwarmai:

Burukutu ?
I thought they drink a better beer. Sorry.

I forgot that you are washed with KAIKAI when you are born. So I don't need to be angry with a generation of mad people.
lol, almajiri quota system wants to beef Niger Delta, don't forget if not for us you would still be fisting your face in cow anus rather than the quota school we paid for you with 20 as jamb cut off.

Is almost 9 AM hurry up and go wash your prick with kettle because i can smell your stench from here
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by fashrola(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Almajiri system is gone...

If the Media want let them continue pushing for fake news that will get them clicks.

The north is developing her future!

These Almajiri are your future Doctors, Generals, Bussiness men, political leaders and lawyers who would one day make decisions on your behalf

Keep deceiving yourself lol.... Almajiri is embedded in your DNA and there's nothing you can do about it

Begging for alms is synonymous to Northerners and nobody can stop that... When you guys are ready to stop the menace, you know what to do cheesy
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by jibs4lv(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
dangwarmai:

We learn the banditry and kidnapping from SS militants, armed robbery and child trafficking from SE, And money rituals from SW. Combined with our knowledge we are better than you in all ramifications.

So be silent, you servants.
Lolz ,what a good apprentice of bad learning grin . These your professions are already your doom grin .

Between the one who sleeps with their eyes closed and the one sleeping on the trees watching if banditries are approaching, which one is a slave/servants? Keep your answer to yourself anyways grin

Am done with you so that you have time to check on your almajiri brothers and poor parents waiting for their fare share of banditry grin

1 Like

Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Wisdomclass1: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Almajiri school is taking shape in all the northern states!!

The children now have a future!
All these future terrorists.... Suicide bombers, that's their only future....

When the world will start moving past oil consumption, your kinsmen exploitation of the southern oil( due to past military might) will become a thing of the past, at that time, they will take more arms and kill themselves the more for Mohammed.....

Their future is clearly decided, use your sense

1 Like

Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Deserea: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2021
How do you want them to survive What plan do you have for them Nonsense elements.
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by BlackBaron: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Good effort.

Do you think the attendance can be sustained though. It looks like a very daunting project and I think it might take a generation to correct this.

Here, watch this talk show about it. An hour long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8BL7Q6lev0
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You are not serious.
Talking like a pained soul
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by EMMY76: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Cursed hopeless north where is this type of system practiced in any muslim country not even in Saudi Arabia will u ever see something like this. undecided
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by EMMY76: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You will find less privileged people or beggers in almost all countries but that of northern nigeria is cultural and ederminic.
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Richiepaz: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Same way the NPF have returned to the road collecting the usual...

The leaders ain't even upholding the law why would any citizen want to follow it too...
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Sonn(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

My brother, i know that bridge very well' that bridge is located at MCC BUS STOP ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE, and yes there are adults and children beggers over there, but do you know that the number os NOTHERN beggers on that bridge is as much as that of their counterpart, but the worst part is that there are young nothern girls on that bridge begging, young promising girls of which people can take advantage of, the north has led this country more than any other region' but how is the north faring today? something has to be done to save the situation' be it restructring, separation , constitution amendment or whatever, it's more important than attacking the truth
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by SAMBARRY: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2021
espn:
Again? The northern leaders are the problem of poor northerners.
or the problem of nigeria?

When one part of the body suffers,it affects the other parts of the body directly or indirectly

When your neighbours are constituting nuisance to themselves, even you the next door neighbour cannot rest because sooner or later if you don't take precautions, they'll carry their nuisance to your doorstep ( which they're already doing anyway) banditry, herdsmen crisis etc
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Some pictures from Borno and Kano to prove your point.
Everywhere has poor people OK.

But I am from the North East and I know what I see whenever I'm in Bauchi and Gombe.
I see countless number of hungry,motherless and homeless children roaming the streets with no shoes,tattered clothes and plate in hand.
Don't forget about Kaduna,Katsina,Sokoto,Zamfara and other northern states.
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by Lilyw: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Now you banned after you have used them under age voting.
Re: "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction by CodeTemplar: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2021
This is what they want to bring to the south.

When Benue and Plateau people were being dominated by same Fulani elements in the army we all kept shut, now they are done with middle belt and are now focused on OYO and there is no one to speak for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship / 8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers / ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.