Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery (10469 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery by Ejlove4u(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
joyousever:
Oyeni kekom oo. Jang onen okami. Odor cousin wor mma mon. Nyimmeke nkolokolo.i

hmmmm this is serious

jang onen yatom bo yabuwor Yayeeyi. no matter what
Re: Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery by billyG(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
I can see this administration only prosecute d southerner for corruption.
Re: Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery by Eriokanmi: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dansuqi:

Hahaha. I knew this man would be picked. He's hatred for buhari no be am. But why is it that anyone who is against this man is always being treated this way?

Is that not your statement above? Why do you always talk carelessly and when I catch you,you try to deflect or justify yourself with meaningless points? You made a mistake,what is so hard in admitting it? Why are you now trying to bring malami as an excuse.you goofed man.if you don't know much about any topic,no need to comment please
Its not unusual of you to comment this way. The link I sent to you was in response to your claim that Obono-Obla was liked by Buhari since only God knows when...whether since 2006 abi wetin you call am sef. It takes only an intelligent fellow to know i don't comment carelessly.

Even if you're a Buhari's ally, once you run contrary to the will of any of those he appointed in his cabinet, you're in soup even if you're his wife...an attack on any of his cabinet members is an attack on him and that's buhari for you. Unfortunately, he gives them unlimited powers to do and undo in most cases, they don't consult him on some topical issues and nobody would query it. Malami vs Magu, Malami vs Obono-obla, and so on. Buhari simply looked the other way on their case. If I start with magu now, the man whom I had the opportunity of meeting one on one, you might say I'm digressing so, I won't go there

I countered your claim by sending you a link on how the Obono-obla's sin started with buhari but you literally viewed it as means of me defending myself instead of admitting my mistake.... I reason well before I reply people like you.
Re: Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery by Dansuqi: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Its not unusual of you to comment this way. The link I sent to you was in response to your claim that Obono-Obla was liked by Buhari since only God knows when...whether since 2006 abi wetin you call am sef. It takes only an intelligent fellow to know i don't comment carelessly.

Even if you're a Buhari's ally, once you run contrary to the will of any of those he appointed in his cabinet, you're in soup even if you're his wife...an attack on any of his cabinet members is an attack on him and that's buhari for you. Unfortunately, he gives them unlimited powers to do and undo in most cases, they don't consult him on some topical issues and nobody would query it. Malami vs Magu, Malami vs Obono-obla, and so on. Buhari simply looked the other way on their case. If I start with magu now, the man whom I had the opportunity of meeting one on one, you might say I'm digressing so, I won't go there

I countered your claim by sending you a link on how the Obono-obla's sin started with buhari but you literally viewed it as means of me defending myself instead of admitting my mistake.... I reason well before I reply people like you.

Oga,be humble and accept your errors.it is not that shameful if you ask me.you have even misquoted me again.I never said buhari liked obla,I said obla loves buhari.this is how you misapprehend simple issues and complicate matters for yourself.

In summary,you fumbled firstly
Secondly,obla erred.he who goes to equity must do so with clean hands.when you handle an anti graft agency,you must always try to be clean and careful.he wasnt.he went too far and as a minority southerner from the south with such a sensitive post,you must watch your back.I remember osibanjo and the sgf cautioned him to slow down.even malami queried him several times but he thought otherwise.
I dont know if he is guilty of the embezzlement charge,but he is guilty of forgery and impersonation.it is public knowledge in his state.just like babachir lawal,oyo ita,kemi,magu,and other buhari appointees accused of sleaze,he has to go.even malami will soon meet his waterloo,it is turn by turn.it is a matter of time.
Whether you like it or not,buhari is human and old and like a typical African emotional.he will always prefer his fellow northerners to southerners just like we southerners will prefer our people to northerners.it is now left for the appointees from the south to thread carefully and avoid any scandal.you can see how Anthony ayine the auditor general is keeping a low profile
Re: Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery by Eriokanmi: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dansuqi:

Oga,be humble and accept your errors.it is not that shameful if you ask me.you have even misquoted me again.I never said buhari liked obla,I said obla loves buhari.this is how you misapprehend simple issues and complicate matters for yourself.

In summary,you fumbled firstly
Secondly,obla erred.he who goes to equity must do so with clean hands.when you handle an anti graft agency,you must always try to be clean and careful.he wasnt.he went too far and as a minority southerner from the south with such a sensitive post,you must watch your back.I remember osibanjo and the sgf cautioned him to slow down.even malami queried him several times but he thought otherwise.
I dont know if he is guilty of the embezzlement charge,but he is guilty of forgery and impersonation.it is public knowledge in his state.just like babachir lawal,oyo ita,kemi,magu,and other buhari appointees accused of sleaze,he has to go.even malami will soon meet his waterloo,it is turn by turn.it is a matter of time.
Whether you like it or not,buhari is human and old and like a typical African emotional.he will always prefer his fellow northerners to southerners just like we southerners will prefer our people to northerners.it is now left for the appointees from the south to thread carefully and avoid any scandal.you can see how Anthony ayine the auditor general is keeping a low profile
I didn't fumble in any way. The problem I have with you is, you like quoting someone word for word, even if it sounds like a joke. Yes I said Obono-obla was liked by Buhari even stressed it jokingly that...for only God knows when( which you didn't even mention.. even using pidgin at some point). I read your comment before I replied you and i didn't have to quote you word for word in my response before you understand my point. Saying "like" instead of love was deliberate, same with buhari liking obla instead of the other way round( which wasn't the way you put it). I never expected you'd take where I used like instead of love seriously, just prove a point. I think it's better i quote you verbatim next time, if that's what you want without making any jokes. The obla's case is in court and he's pleaded not guilty to all the allegations. Let the court nail him then we'd all admit he committed the offence he was accused of. When you want to kill a dog, you first give it a bad name. That's what this government is known for. When they wanted magu out, same thing happened. On malami, I can bet my small finger that malami would finish his tenure and not a single ant would crawl on his body. You can also call this careless. Just mark it
Re: Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery by Dansuqi: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I didn't fumble in any way. The problem I have with you is, you like quoting someone word for word, even if it sounds like a joke. Yes I said Obono-obla was liked by Buhari even stressed it jokingly that...for only God knows when( which you didn't even mention.. even using pidgin at some point). I read your comment before I replied you and i didn't have to quote you word for word in my response before you understand my point. Saying "like" instead of love was deliberate, same with buhari liking obla instead of the other way round( which wasn't the way you put it). I never expected you'd take where I used like instead of love seriously, just prove a point. I think it's better i quote you verbatim next time, if that's what you want without making any jokes. The obla's case is in court and he's pleaded not guilty to all the allegations. Let the court nail him then we'd all admit he committed the offence he was accused of. When you want to kill a dog, you first give it a bad name. That's what this government is known for. When they wanted magu out, same thing happened. On malami, I can bet my small finger that malami would finish his tenure and not a single ant would crawl on his body. You can also call this careless. Just mark it

In order to avoid misinterpretations,always state your positions clearly and unambiguously...

As far as Abba kyari,isa funtua and to an extent mamman daura and babachir lawal has been visited by karma,who is malami? Dont forget he is aiming for guber post in kebbi and gov bagudu doesn't want him and may smear his name.if he escapes this admin,the next admin won't spare him after all all previous minister of justices are usually hounded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

426 FG Workers Risk Sanctions For Ignoring New Postings / Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs / Niger, Benin, Togo Owe Nigeria ₦5.8 Billion For Power In 2020 – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.