Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? (2865 Views)

Dalhatsu Mini Bus Or Suzuki Every Mini Bus,Nigerian Used Needed / Toks Suzuki And Dalhatsu Hi-jet Mini Buses(korope) For Sale. / Clean Tokunbo Suzuki Mini Buses, Hijet & Pick Up For Sale (japanese) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by knowhowk: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Hello House.Am making an Enquiry about which is best for Transport Business. Suzuki Every or Dalhatsu Hijet? I have heard some Comments made about the two Mini Bus ,Some mentioned that Suzuki Every gives some sorts of Problems and there is no good Mechanic that either knows much about it or repairs it yet .

While some mentioned that Hijet is better because it gives Less Problem . Finnaly some mentioned that Hijet does not have Second hand Value but Suzuki Does . A Friend is intending to buy one and drive it by Himself for Transport Purposes ....Are there Genuine Dealers in the House ? Do you sell Good Tokunboh ?

If you are in the Business either driven it yourself or you gave it to Someone to drive ,Please do Share with me .Give me Useful information on the right one .Also is it true that there are no Good Mechanics for the Mini Bus yet in Nigeria ? i also heard there are two Types of Suzuki Engines the Belt Engine with 3 Plugs and the one with turbo engine ,Which one is better if it's the Suzuki Every

What are the main Precautions when using it ,I mean how well can it be Maintained ,How long does it take to Change the Engine oil and Gear oil ? If you sell the Tokunboh or have an Idea of the Price .Do tell me as well .
God Almighty Bless you as you Share .
Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by zhukafa(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2021
knowhowk:
Hello House.Am making an Enquiry about which is best for Transport Business. Suzuki Every or Dalhatsu Hijet? I have heard some Comments made about the two Mini Bus ,Some mentioned that Suzuki Every gives some sorts of Problems and there is no good Mechanic that either knows much about it or repairs it yet .

While some mentioned that Hijet is better because it gives Less Problem . Finnaly some mentioned that Hijet does not have Second hand Value but Suzuki Does . A Friend is intending to buy one and drive it by Himself for Transport Purposes ....Are there Genuine Dealers in the House ? Do you sell Good Tokunboh ?

If you are in the Business either driven it yourself or you gave it to Someone to drive ,Please do Share with me .Give me Useful information on the right one .Also is it true that there are no Good Mechanics for the Mini Bus yet in Nigeria ?

What are the main Precautions when using it ,I mean how well can it be Maintained ,How long does it take to Change the Engine oil and Gear oil ? If you sell the Tokunboh or have an Idea of the Price .Do tell me as well .
God Almighty Bless you as you Share .

I shall start by saying both are good. let me also state that suzuki engine is aluminium, thats why people would prefer daihautsu engines which is iron. if you are careful in maintenance, which is regularly checking engine oil and the cooling system ( water), then I would recommend suzuki over daihatsu. There are mechanics for both here in port harcourt where I stay. so choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by knowhowk: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2021
zhukafa:

I shall start by saying both are good. let me also state that suzuki engine is aluminium, thats why people would prefer daihautsu engines which is iron. if you are careful in maintenance, which is regularly checking engine oil and the cooling system ( water), then I would recommend suzuki over daihatsu. There are mechanics for both here in port harcourt where I stay. so choice is yours.
. I can't thank you enough for this Piece of Advise .Someone Suggested the Engine oil of Suzuki Every should be Changed twice a Month ( Every Two Weeks) About the Cooling ,I think Water should be Checked Every morning before Driven .
Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by zhukafa(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2021
knowhowk:
. I can't thank you enough for this Piece of Advise .Someone Suggested the Engine oil of Suzuki Every should be Changed twice a Month ( Every Two Weeks) About the Cooking ,I think Water should be Checked Every morning before Driven .

Thanks. for the changing of oil, it depends on the usuage of the car. I will suggest it to be changed every one month, but original Mobil XHP should be used. that would not allow any sludge on the engine, and the engine rolls well.
Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by knowhowk: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
zhukafa:

Thanks. for the changing of oil, it depends on the usuage of the car. I will suggest it to be changed every one month, but original Mobil XHP should be used. that would not allow any sludge on the engine, and the engine rolls well.
. Okay sir .Much Thanks
Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by knowhowk: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Belt/Chain/Turbo.Pertrol/ Diesel. ,Which of the Engines is best ?
Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by zhukafa(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2021
knowhowk:
Belt/Chain/Turbo.Pertrol/ Diesel. ,Which of the Engines is best ?

Here, hmmm . all are good. I will explain it very well so you will understand the difference.

Belt: advantage; when ever the timming belt cuts, no need for you to open the engine, the belt is sighted at the exterior part of the engine, so you just buy another belt and change it.

Belt : disadvantage; since its at the exterior part of the engine , whenever the car swims oilly water, it weakens the belt and make it to cut very fast.

Chain: Advantage: since its inside the engine, it last long and difficult to cut. but this is only if you frequently service your engine and all the timming teeths work well.

Chain: Disadvantage; when ever the timming chain cuts, you must open the engine, so more cost.

To me , go for belt.
Re: Pls.Advise.Which one is Better Suzuki Every Or Dalhatsu Hijet ? by kelvin22(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
What of tubor engine, can throw light on it. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade/facelift Your Cars To Recent Models. / »»» Sold!! Neat Tacoma 06 @ N3.8M Negotiable ««« / Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.