Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Make Your Phone Safer And Secure - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Phone Safer And Secure (166 Views)

Feel Safer For Longer With The New Nokia G21 / The Safer Way To Protect Your Smartphone From The Worst Falls [VIDEO] / 6 Ways To Spot Fake Android Phone Chargers - And How To Be On A Safer Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Phone Safer And Secure by nuremoore(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2021
The mobile phone has gradually evolved to be one of the necessities in our lives. Just like the face mask nowadays, one cannot leave the house without their mobile phone and if they do, paranoia kicks in. What if someone calls, and am not around to answer the phone? What if someone knows my password and goes through my phone? It doesn’t matter what you have on your phone, but you have to agree with me that the mobile phone is one of the most private things in your life.

Each piece of information in your mobile phone should be secured, such that you only share with the public what you deem less private. TECNO HiOS has proven time and again that the user is king with every update released is tailored to solve users pain point.
The new TECNO POVA phone is equipped with the latest technology to help you secure your mobile phone ranging from;

VAULT You all will be agree with me that we all are blessed with that one friend, whom you cannot show a photo on your phone and not swipe to see what else you got in your gallery. The two-step authentication is a thing now in security and your files are not any different. On TECNO POVA, an HiOS feature ensures that even when unlocked, your files stay safe by providing another level of security with the ‘Vault’.
Vault is an app where you can lock away and protect your private photos and videos in private Gallery. With Vault, you can also lock confidential applications and securely backup your data in the Cloud. This app also mimics application error by the use of fake crash dialog and you can share private data across multiple devices. With Vault, after you’ve locked all the privates away. you can now leave your mobile phone with your friend without constantly worrying about what they will access.

SMART FACE UNLOCK

Face unlock is a facial recognition feature provided by the new Tecno POVA device, this enables you to unlock the screen using your face instead of a password/pattern or fingerprint. The operation is faster and more convenient. Directly unlock when screen lights up. With the smart face unlock on the new Tecno POVA, you are now guaranteed of smarter and quicker access to your phone where you only use 0.92s to unlock your phone via Face Unlock 2.0. This is equipped with support screen fill-in light for quicker unlock in dim environment. What if someone uses my face to open my phone while am sleeping? Worry not, as it has closed eyes detection.

LOCATION CONTROL The Location control is a noticeable improvement on security. By giving you more control over how often apps can access your location, this goes a long way to stop apps from guessing your location. Fantastic!!! Isn’t it ?

(1) (Reply)

SMOT: Smart Matters Of Tech Vol 2. Privacy Invasion, Bans, Memes, No Chargers / Iphone / Trusted And Legit Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.