Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Best Nigeria Marketplace Has Been Launched( get up to 100k monthly free) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigeria Marketplace Has Been Launched( get up to 100k monthly free) (244 Views)

Promote On The Nigeria Marketplace / Sell Bags For FREE In Konectbiz Nigeria Marketplace / Nigeria Marketplace By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigeria Marketplace Has Been Launched( get up to 100k monthly free) by officemail(f): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2021
https://9jame.com Founded in 2021, 9jame.com is fast-growing Nigerian free online classifieds with an advanced security system. 9jame provides a simple hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything. They comes with wallet system, group, messenger chat, credit package.. They have been verified by few banks, that means any services you obtain with card or thank transfer, are automatically confirmed without waiting for customers care to confirm it manually..

With 9jame lite app for Android, it's really amazing.. Not the official app. The lite version.. It comes with both sound, voices help..

As a Seller or business owner, you can post free classified ads of your products and services for free on the website and get maximum efficiency in terms of reach and profit.

Why I recommend them

They come with the best features that no Nigeria classified site has.

1. You will be given upto 5,000 every week on your 9jame wallet to boost your product. Is that not amazing.

2. Referring program: The best thing about this site is if someone register through your link, your commission automatically added to your wallet, not like other site that will say, the person you invite must buy a product before u can get your commission..

NOTE: Don't buy any credit pack from the site, because if you do, u can't withdraw your earning.

You can see below image my balance is only with some money..

Please try and register with my referral code : NTHLRT_6

Show your girlfriend love..
This is the present work am doing.. Biko..

Re: Best Nigeria Marketplace Has Been Launched( get up to 100k monthly free) by ozana01: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wow!!! But sorry , I've register, I didn't use your code..
How long does it take u to earn that..
Because, a month now I only earn 5,550..
And they remove 550, and send me only 5k..
Na wa oh
Re: Best Nigeria Marketplace Has Been Launched( get up to 100k monthly free) by Richestfans: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2021
ozana01:
Wow!!! But sorry , I've register, I didn't use your code..
How long does it take u to earn that..
Because, a month now I only earn 5,550..
And they remove 550, and send me only 5k..
Na wa oh
Na so we see am oh
He come be like say na any small change when dey ontop thousands them dey remove

(1) (Reply)

For Your Professional Logo Designs Or Any Graphics Design Job Contact Us Today / Best Shipping Airfreight. / What's Currently The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.