Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Browsing With Dstv And Oda Decoders.is It Still Working? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Browsing With Dstv And Oda Decoders.is It Still Working? (1830 Views)

Etisalat Chat Pack And Social Pack Unlimited Free Browsing With Simple Server / Mtn Simple Server Still Working / [tech] Mtn Bis Still Working With Simple Server On Pc For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing With Dstv And Oda Decoders.is It Still Working? by shadex1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
There are lots of adverts on the internet on how to browse using your decoder and the annoying thing is that the write up of each poster is the same as the other and not one of them is ready to offer the installation service.All they talk about is 'manual! Manual.I read some write ups on how to set it up in the US and I remember my dstv dealer talking about it like 4years ago.If it is possible, that would mean browsing with a very high speed without paying a dime since you are still watching your cable TV by the side and I believe they would already be aware of it and would have blocked it.
All we need is one person to come out and say he has been using it to browse and should also offer installation service.
Re: Browsing With Dstv And Oda Decoders.is It Still Working? by henwun(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes. I just heard about it yesterday and the guy who is fixing promise he can fix it , so am waiting. i'll keep you in touch where are u located
Re: Browsing With Dstv And Oda Decoders.is It Still Working? by shadex1(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2011
Would really appreciate that, pls keep me posted.I am located in ibadan, but that shouldn't be a problem
Re: Browsing With Dstv And Oda Decoders.is It Still Working? by sanobi1: 8:59pm On May 16, 2011
as i read too i tried to access the net once with it but it aint working again i hered only link sys cm100 that works not Motorola any update abeg post am

(1) (Reply)

Gas Turbine Tm2500 - Glo (generator Lube Oil) / Ccna Or Mcitp Certification Training Centres In Lekki/ajah / How To Watch TV Series And Movies Free On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.