Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism (48296 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by hurryup123(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
So this guy is rejecting two hundred forty-six billion one hundred sixty-two million one hundred thousand five hundred fifty-five Naira........
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by idogbe14170: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
:g
g for gonorhea
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Deserea: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Face of terrorism you mean

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Cointrader: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
He would lose more than that in the bad press that would be generated from him lending his image to the brutish regime of MBS.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by kingxsamz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
osamz007:

SOMETIMES WETIN ADULT SEE SITTING DOWN FIT BE NONSENSE

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Buffalo2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
obembet:

they should use Mo Salah instead

Lalasticlala
Abi o
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by WibusJaga: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
babatee90:
That’s nice because he values humanity more than money...Those Arabs are animals

Seconded..!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Goodman247: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dubai have relaxed thier law and Saudi now want to.open up to the world because oil is loosing value gradually, what is Nigeria doing to diversify.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Shadysen: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
first time I like Ronaldo...good one.
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by osamz007: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris259:
Barman!!!.. bring one chilled henessy for this my guy.

I NO GO REJECT ISI EWU SIR
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I will do it for 500,000 USD.

But they can't use people in your whatsap group sorry

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Binance(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
internationalman:
This OP likes posting Ronaldo news like hell...

You almost make people think Messi doesn't exist at all..

People that only focus on football on papers and social media would think Ronaldo is the best until they watch both of them play..
You are a mad man but got no one to tell you.

Are you mentally unstable enough not to create one for Messi?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Anfield247(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
internationalman:

People that only focus on football on papers and social media would think Ronaldo is the best until they watch both of them play..
Na true u talk, the guy like ronaldo and man united. bais blogger!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by bizhop01: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
internationalman:

I don't know what stop Messi from becoming the best player of a decade, or is he going to achieve that in the next 20 year's?
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Jabioro: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
They are looking for Christian face to promote their home..Shekau and his terrorists face should be use...

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by adeniyi65(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
2 billion naira plus in a year!!!? shocked my God.i Know it's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by MikeMicheal(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
slimkhalifa:

But they can't use people in your whatsap group sorry
Just trying to do them a favour.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by majorbravo: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
internationalman:

Let's face it, if you were a lady would you rather crush on Ronaldo or Messi? Ronaldo got height and looks, plus 6 pack abs and money. Her posting him has nothing to do with his football skills you dig?
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why can't Saudi just use Shekau's face? Afterall the highest form of tourism to the enclave is pilgrimage?
Thank you Ronaldo for rejecting evil. Money is nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by ajl: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Imagine being face of a country with a leader that ordered the butchering of a native journalist in their embassy in a foreign country. Is it not the same country where zealots go everywhere on pilgrimage. Evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Foolishbuhari: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Coldie:
These arabs mean business.

They don't mind going to any extent to attracr visitors.

Thats how they were able to negotiate a deal to be holding the UFC fights an american company in Abu Dhabi. On yas island.

Millions of dollars in revenues

Even the WWE held royal rumble one year u think 2019 at Saudi Arabia
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by AreaFada2: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
dawnomike:
Mo Salah does not have enough fan base for such... The King of Saudi always go for the best hence, the need for Messi or CR7
Pogba can do so. He is fairly popular.
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Revelation2021(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
the only reason Ronaldo rejected the offer was because the money was just too low for a class like him.

people like wizkid and davido can manage it,
but Ronaldo will be needing close to £50 million pounds if you want him to sign the papers.

anyways all this gorvenment with their NIN issues on the citizens.

why not make it automated so we can accept it,
this NIN is dead on arrival already.

mind you if you dear block millions of Nigerians sim cards i bet you the riot it will cause will be times 10 of #endsars.

i can bet my balls niggars will take to the street and cause mayhem since you have taken away our only source of livelihood.

you all will regret it i can bet you,
i have up to 4 private sims and i have conducted and spoken with all of them about this NIN.

and they told me point black we will never accept this,

so who am i not to agree with them?

this NIN issues is already dead on arrival so go and find another way.

after all the people are the government and we have kicked this out heavily,

come to my area and you will see the people here are not even shikini bothered!

dont make us come out to the streets by force because i swear that you will regret this move

this is wrong and we will never accept this,

please guys share this around for them to see it.
i rest my case

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by IghravweIG(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
hurryup123:
So this guy is rejecting two hundred forty-six billion one hundred sixty-two
million one hundred thousand five hundred fifty-five Naira........
Why couldn't you just write this in figures ffs.

Stop confusing my eyes.
Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by Ayo2004: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Drone95:
Money no be everything!!!
If they increase the money to 500million dollars,Ronaldo will run from italy to saudi arabia to sign the deal grin

What money cannot do,too much money will do grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by DrayZee: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
majorbravo:

Let's face it, if you were a lady would you rather crush on Ronaldo or Messi? Ronaldo got height and looks, plus 6 pack abs and money. Her posting him has nothing to do with his football skills you dig?
I’m sure the male Ronaldo fans also like him because of his looks. Or maybe Messi doesn’t have money?
When it comes to Ronaldo, there’s nothing you people will not say.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by conquerorsword: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
More reason why he is great and I love him. Money is not the focus, humanity is. Messi the same thing. To be great you need to carry people along. Dubai's hand are not totally clean

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism by D4donnn: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
dawnomike:
He is focused... He knows what he wants for himself/career and what does not

Oga it's nothing about focus , its the Saudis humanitarian record that makes no one wanna associate with them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football (Throwback) / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.