Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

10 Businesses To Start With N50,000 In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Businesses To Start With N50,000 In 2021 (290 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Businesses To Start With N50,000 In 2021 by sme360ng: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Do you know that you can own a business in 2021 with N50,000? Do you dream of one day building a very successful business?

Successful SMEs in Africa started as just a dream or simply an idea. There are so many business opportunities available in Nigeria and guess what? These business opportunities are all around you, there are multiple problems that need to be solved every day! Not only are there business opportunities but there are also businesses to start with N50,000! You might wonder, can I really start a business with just N50,000?

Online Tutorials:

Do you know that you can own a business in 2021 with N50,000? Do you dream of one day building a very successful business?

Successful SMEs in Africa started as just a dream or simply an idea. There are so many business opportunities available in Nigeria and guess what? These business opportunities are all around you, there are multiple problems that need to be solved every day! Not only are there business opportunities but there are also businesses to start with N50,000! You might wonder, can I really start a business with just N50,000?

In this article, we are going to explore 10 businesses to start with N50,000!

Online Tutorials:

How many times do you scroll through your social media feed and see an online tutorial or course? Probably every single day! This is because we consume lots of content now more than ever. People are looking out for training they can quickly enrol to get better at what they do. You can start up your own online tutorials on any particular subject you are great at and teach people who require your services. You can use platforms like Zoom or WhatsApp to hold your classes. You can also upload your courses on sites like Udemy and get paid every time someone enrols for your course.

Baking Business:
This is an evergreen business you might want to start in 2021! Cakes and pastries are things we can never get enough of. Think about birthday parties, weddings and other events week in week out. You can start your own baking business right from your kitchen, making cupcakes and small chops and selling them to earn income.

Catering business:
This is also one among many businesses to start with N50,000. Food is an absolute necessity and going into the food business is also very lucrative. You can start up a catering business right from your home, deliver to your clients and make profit. You can advertise yourself on social media and around your neighbourhood.

Skincare products:
If you have a passion for beauty, this is a good business to start. You can make and sell your own skincare products and make money from it. You can also hold skincare training to teach others how to make skincare products or better still you could offer consultancy services to people with skin issues.

Dry Cleaning Business:
This is one business you can start up in 2021. The dry cleaning business in Africa has become a goldmine for smart investors as people have become busier and now need dry cleaning services every day. You can start up your dry cleaning business right from your home and make money.

Tailoring Business:
People will always have to wear clothes. If you have a flair for fashion, you can start your tailoring business with as low as N50,000. All you need is a standard sewing machine and some other materials. You can advertise yourself on social media and around your neighbourhood to attract customers.

Hair making:
This is a lucrative business you can start with N50,000 naira. There are a thousand women in need of your services. You can start up your hair making businesses and make some money. All you need is a few hair styling tools, and you are good to go. You can set up your own shop or even start by offering home services to potential customers.

Social Media Marketing:
It is no news that we now spend most of our time online. Businesses have now shifted their operations to the online space as most of their potential customers can be converted online. These businesses are in search of social media experts to help them match social media expectations with their overall business goals. You can start up your own social media marketing business and help entrepreneurs grow, manage and expand their reach through social media.

Continue reading here https://www.sme360.ng/2021/01/21/10-businesses-to-start-with-n50000-in-2021/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money From Him? / POS Machine Business What Do I Need To Start Urgently / How I Started My Own Construction Company From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.