Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (43843 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Depressed101: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Going after innocent, armless herdsmen because of politics...

Imagine...

You demonize the whole of herdsmen and chase them from their business places they they've been staying for years!!

Using thugs to threaten and sometimes murder their members all because of power tussle!!

We all know that we have criminals among fulanis... But what is actually happening right now in the west is a political game.

That's why I didn't rush to comment on this issue for days now...

Anyway... Our eyes are wide open!!

Let them enjoy their moment for now!!
when did the forest become a business place?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by kayjay69(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
May God almighty continue to bless Chief Sunday Igboho and other like minded persons such as him. I do not know whether he is being used or not, it is none of my concern. What I am concerned about is the terrorists that have invaded my region (and every other region) in Nigeria.

For the One Nigeria proponents, For the overnight constitutional professors, well done, make una continue. Gradually you will come to find yourselves in the minority till you fizzle away into oblivion. Some of you are here because you want to support Tinubu's presidential ambition, you see this as an interference. Mr Tinubu is absolutely free to contest, but he is not absolutely free to tell anyone anywhere what to do and how to do it. So have all become so skilled at playing politics and in the process we have all become stupid. Stupid to the point where we cannot see the truth and call it such.

I do not know any well meaning Yoruba son or daughter who is seeing these things unfold in Southwest Nigeria and yet pledging undying love and your unwavering support for the Fulani. It is normal for people to fear what they do not understand so no surprises. It is called One Nigeria only when it is in favour of the Fulani.

Anyone or any group that does not want peace for the Yoruba people shall know no peace and there shall be no hiding place for such persons or groups.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Blackbishop(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

You demonize the whole of herdsmen and chase them from their business places they they've been staying for years!!

Using thugs to threaten and sometimes murder their members all because of power tussle!!

We all know that we have criminals among fulanis... But what is actually happening right now in the west is a political game.

Simple but short. You are Fool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Otunski: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are such a useless idiot. When Fulani Herdsmen invaded Benue and killed Farmers where were you then ? Animal like you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by ajl: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
We Yorubas need to stand together against this injustice. Fulani criminals attack Yorubas and rape our women, and also take over our land, no arrest order was issued against these criminals. Now, a courageous Yoruba now stand up to order criminal fulani out of our land, now IGP is giving "arrest order". Ighobo did not say all northerners should leave Yorubaland, he directed his action against a Seriki that has been collecting ransom from kidnapped victims. We must be resolute.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Ellasure: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Do you need to mention the names of these new men on the pole. Do we know any Fulani name of the same status. We have battles ahead and should be more circumspect wrt Nigeria political matters and current issues.

Fulani are watching.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by ajl: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

You demonize the whole of herdsmen and chase them from their business places that they've been staying for years!!

It won't be better for you and your generation. Who is talking about politics here. May your family be victims of fulani herdsnen. By then you will know what it's like.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Otunski: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98351703]Going after innocent, armless herdsmen because of politics...

Imagine...

You demonize the whole of herdsmen and chase them from their business places that they've been staying for years!!

Let them enjoy their moment for now!! [/quote

Useless Fool like you. When Fulani Herdsmen invaded Benue and killed scores of Innocent Farmers where were you then?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear jallohs!!

Stay strong and resolute!!

We are naturally strong and blessed...

We should be glad that the west begins manifest on time!!

I understand the silence of our leaders!!

I now fully understand the game that is currently going on!!

I just pray the south succeed in sending every herdsmen away from their region!!

It bleeds my heart that this is coming from the West... But I'm not surprise!!

Let the west enjoy!

Don’t forget to talk about Igbos, your comment is not complete yet .

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by helicoptarr: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
God is watching us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Honor10: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Then be ready to die true true

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Omoikarekimire(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

We are quietly observing everything both the secret and open scenarios.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BizBayo: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

Stop smoking that strain again kid! It's affecting your br-in already angry

Hello, anytime you come across a post supporting bad governance, you don't need to quote the idiot. Just click 'report' and use rule number 3. The stupid comment will disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Kinikini: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
May you be a beneficiary of the criminal herdsmen's kidnapping, maiming, banditry and may your women have a taste of their raping prowess.

Awon afi oore suni se. Ingrates.

quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98351703]Going after innocent, armless herdsmen because of politics...

Imagine...

Let them enjoy their moment for now!! [/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

As a patient yourself, you're not qualified to talk about psychopathy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

Why is the government not arresting the confirmed criminals among them??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BeigJawnson(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

na your ancestors be thugs, so when your brothers are killing and raping,you were blind and dumb then right? o ti kuri iwọ arakunrin yi...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by muhdfaruq(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear jallohs!!

We should be glad that the west begins to manifest on time!!

I just pray the south succeed in sending every herdsmen away from their region!!

Let the west enjoy!
The west are turning this to tribalism

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by ThatFairGuy1: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

[/s]
You're a bigot. Call it whatever you wanna call it

"It’s not like I commanded the Fulani to leave our land or that I suddenly said something arbitrarily. For like two weeks now, these Fulani people in Ibarapa have been killing our people. Look at this Doctor Fatai, who went abroad for many years to work; he made his money, came back to his father’s village in Igangan, built farms and employed people to work with him. Fulani people ruined the farm for him, he approached the Seriki of the Fulani that this ought not to be, and they tied him and butchered him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by GOVERNMENT2: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear jallohs!!

Let the west enjoy!
HOWS YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS GOING TO WORK NOW undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is it not a shame for someone to support extra judicial killing & burning of the properties of innocent people?
Why can't the same guy go to bush and attack the criminals since he knows them?
There was a time in 80s and 90s almost all arm robbers in Nigeria were from the same tribe and they did more damages than this one from Fulani and people never took it as tribal issue. Those days in the north people only hear about arm robbery in news and before we know people from those tribes unleash terror everywhere and it's never seen this way. The way some extremist bigots sociocultural group have been calling Tinubu not contest 2023 election foe bigotic reason and have been trying all ways to bring him down is paying now. There will soon be sophisticated political realignment. I used to hear that some groups always bring their own down untill all these conspiracies started emerging now.
They fail with fake restructuring, the fail with Endsars protest and now they bring another plan. All those hoping for reprisal attack in the North should put their mind at rest because North is above that nonsense. The way Endsars protest consumed them, this plan will also fail woefully!
North is not weak to start calling useless foreign organisations and foreign nations for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BeigJawnson(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

i pray fulani herdsmen to kill you and your family members and we shall all see how that stupid constitution will give you justice...

God bless nigeria my foot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Amumaigwe: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

Those threats are empty. Fulani nay Hausa cannot do nada to the Yoruba nor Igbos that are championing this region-wide eviction. The tide has finally turned against your folks. Fulani is now an officially an outlaw in the south; totally rejected.
You may go ahead and evict Southerners living illegally in the northern bushes as a reciprocal action. If you dare touch any of the tax-paying, law abiding Southerners up North, a prophesy will immediately be fulfilled. We call your bluff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by quickly: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine...

With ur groundnut brain no every body is drunk on power. U have herdsmen walking around with ak-47 with their cows destroying ppl farms.

Destroying othe ppls business and kidnapping too.

With all the land in the north. They should create ranch for them .

Why is it only in Nigeria cows roam around. This is archaic
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by deeptechcool(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear jallohs!!

Let the west enjoy!

What do you have to say about the incessant killings, maiming and kidnappings by fulani herdsmen in the southwest?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BeigJawnson(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Illitrates and pdp political thugs like Sunday Igboho ( real name sunday Adeyemo) who can't read and write are "leaders"of yorubas grin

Sunday Igboho is not a yoruba leader but a criminal who killed lot of yorubas in ife during the ife modakeke crisis.

Illiterates will follow their illitrate leaders to death.

YORUBAS DO NOT NEED ILLITERATES LIKE SUNDAY IGBOHO TO RUN THEIR AFFAIRS FOR THEM.

SUNDAY IGBOHO IS A PDP POLITICAL THUG NOT A YORUBA LEADER

you dey craze, so if fight start between you and your family, can now say becos you fight your family or they fight you, you wont support them anymore when a stranger fights against them.

modakẹkẹ and ifẹ fight was a family fight...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear jallohs!!

Let the west enjoy!

If the southwest whom we considered as cowards, slippery, distrustful and backstabbers could come out not only with amotekun without leakage, and now a physical and viable confrontation against these maniacs from the north, then south is riding on new Chevy. I'm happy for the second time in six years (SARS was my first), since PMB presidency.

God Bless the South!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Seyzcham91(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
we don't know for him oo � he's a double edged sword
backnbeta:
FFK, are you here or there? undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by xanderj22(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
ExAngel007:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed his excitement with the new crop
leaders he said are coming out of the South-
West region of the country.

FFK who named some of these leaders as Sunday Igboho and Olayomi Koiki, stated that they are strong, fearless, radical and young. He
added that they believe in Oduduwa republic and
no one can stand against them.
He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1352639745160081412

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1352616734356885508

The shape of his top shows that he wore enough charm underneath the dress. I respect your courage and hope he gets the needed support from the grassroot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Sweeetheart(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear jallohs!!

Let the west enjoy!

useless jallohs

mad people everywhere, your kinsmen were busy killing the west, what did you say?

your kinsmen were raping and using cut on innocent babies, what did you say?

na thunda go fire you and your useless jalloh, hold your fúckinh Nigeria

if these killing of Fulani don't stop before the second quarter of this year, southwest Governor won't be able to hold southwest youths on what will happen to your useless kiiinsmen

a lot of Yoruba in diaspora are interested in you people stupidity, no be only una get monopoly of killing and violence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold / INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.