Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns (1687 Views)

The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by TimeManager(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy

kiss the truth!
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protests... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Who are the "WE"
Let me hear your tribe first

one thing I'm certain 1000% is that you're not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by Odua1stson: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
We don't care if the country is in flames, just try any shit and you will see anyhow. Fulani in yoruba must go and we don't want anything to do with them again, yoruba people are ready now to defend themselves from any bastard. Tooth for a tooth and eye for an eye
yoruba we move

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by EMMY76: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Let them do their worst why haven't they been condemning all the killings and raping of innocent yoruba farmers by their fulaniherdsmen brothers hypocrites?
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by Vistra40: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Too bad to the extent that they feel they can threaten to deny others the opportunity to govern

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by privaldo: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protests... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Oga, you now see how annoying it is when they do it to you, when you and your goons label anybody that speaks against the bad of this government you brand them IPOB, now you're crying when the favor is returned, please rest.

Again, you think the Yorubas we need your support in the outbreak of a war. I don't understand why you feel your tribe is so important, they will align with those who have similar interest with them.
Also be rest assured that if this eventually leads to a war, "e no go be like 1966 at all". One region/tribe can't keep on intimidating the whole Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by Daddysidhan: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
thebosstrevor1, helinues, silvernorgold is the same person and the person behind it is a cow fucking idiotic fulani. The time to treat your Bleep up has come. Forget the impotent hausa Fulani dominated Nigerian military with low iQ" you guys will suffer like niger and Chad
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by Prolificgiant(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
With utterances like this Nigeria is closer to break up, ,if you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature. Requirement waec, OND, and NCE
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Let me state it clearly when two elephants (Northern and Southwest) are fighting the grass (igbos) will suffer it, igbos scatter around more than any other tribes, they don't sit down in their land, because no southern part of the country will be singled out, better start going on your knees.

Come on face the people that are cutting your ears and hands.

Onye Apari.

Herdsmen are terrorizing your tribe and you are here calling them "Elephant"

Away with you M.oron

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by TrueChristians: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by nisai: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
AWA YORUBA O PE KI GAMBARI MA SUN RARA ṢUGBON KO ṢA MA FI KÍ IRAN WA NI.

We are not saying Fulani killers should not kill but not in our region. You may create asylum for them amongst your tribe, your space!

We are not praying for war but if all else fails, we are up to the task in all ramifications. Be free to join your failed country Nigeria and continue to murder yourselves in there after we are gone as a separate country.

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by MrColdsweat: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
warreng1:
Let's see how this unfolds, but I doubt it if Fulani or FG will win this against Yoruba race.

Those motherfuckers can be mean when provoked to the wall.

Enjoy the show while it lasts.

My brother you no lie. Yorubas are peaceful and loving people but they become a different demon when they're angry. It is difficult to calm them down when they're provoked. I just hope their elders handle the matter gently and wisely. I just hope they use the law, to overcome this saga.
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by Kirigidi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
A country created by one British drunkard called Lord Lugard a non-African who came from Europe to invade the land of your ancestors is what you are unwittingly proud of? You are not even remorseful calling yourself "Nigerian", a name given to you by a "mere girlfriend" of Lord Lugard called Flora Shaw. Chai! You need redemption!
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by Golan007: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Who are the "WE"
Let me hear your tribe first

one thing I'm certain 1000% is that you're not Igbo

Will you shut up.
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by hammerDK: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by christistruth01: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kirigidi:
A country created by one British drunkard called Lord Lugard a non-African who came from Europe to invade the land of your ancestors is what you are unwittingly proud of? You are not even remorseful calling yourself "Nigerian", a name given to you by a "mere girlfriend" of Lord Lugard called Flora Shaw. Chai! You need redemption!

Lord Lugard was the Son of a Pastor and his Motives for Creating Nigeria were noble.
He wanted to end the Slave trade Completely and empower Nigerians to be completely Economically Sufficient without Slavery.
Re: Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns by yetunsbay(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Can we kuku mk it flame. Make we just departs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN / Exposing The Fraud Called IPOB. / The FULANI President Fighting For Igbo Airpeace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.