Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (49317 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Omoslim26: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

So you mean all this while none of the Fulani have ever apprehended for such act similarly the likes of Evans that had since been Ina a custudy.

Who dares arrest them even an hausa man makes sure not to get into the bad legs of the fulani even in the face of oppression

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by lafiagi007: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2021
ajl:

But the Seriki has been the one collecting ransom on behalf of Fulani kidnappers. A PhD holder native farmer went to him to complain about his destroyed farm, and the next thing the Fulani terrorists tied him up and butchered him alive. So many natives have been killed or raped. What do you called that. The worst part is that the criminals include foreign Fulanis as well which the Seriki admitted to.
And why didn't we hear that in the Media? Almost everything you guys do is all over the social media, I find it difficult to believe bro, a PhD holder butchered alive and nobody heard of it? Egbon iro nla ni eleyin oo? Don't come to the media and spew rubbish thinking everyone will believe you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Tye1: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2021
lafiagi007:

I stay in the North and my closest friend is the son of oba of Yoruba of my area same applies to Igbo and all other tribes have theirs too, I am nupe(takpa) and we have ours too, so what's wrong with Fulani's having sarki who will oversee their activities in Yoruba land too? We have to stop this sentimental judgement I we want to move forward.
By the way, I'm not saying that the sarki is doing good neither am I saying otherwise since I don't have the fact of the matter, but the bone of contention is the way we judge one another.
how will you have the fact. I do not support anybody as it is not my business but forming territoriality in another man's land is a no no
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Tye1: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:

"Consciousness is an open wound only truth can heal it". Usman Dan Fodio.
Let these touts continue beating the drums of war, once reprisals start in Northern Nigeria, let nobody shout genocide. History of 1966 civil wants to repeat itself. May God prevent it.
you really think it is 1966. Even the presidency too knows that it is not business as usual
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by lafiagi007: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2021
mamaafrik:
can you tell us the oba name in your Hausa area??,to prove the truth in your words??
See this one, I don't have the energy to argue with you, I should reveal someone's identity because of one ..... On social media. Mtcheeewwww, I don't need you to believe, shikenan.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by iamkneeyi: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Tanzayola:
Amalgamation is the problem of Nigeria. Once everyone goes their way. We will see which region is holding us back
..its obvious the north are holding us back.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by lafiagi007: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Tye1:
how will you have the fact. I do not support anybody as it is not my business but forming territoriality in another man's land is a no no
But looking at it even in international relations these things exist na, Nigerian embassy in the UK is just like the aso Villa for Nigerians over there.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Everfrank(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2021
He incited them to commit arson.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by mamaafrik(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2021
lafiagi007:

See this one, I don't have the energy to argue with you, I should reveal someone's identity because of one ..... On social media. Mtcheeewwww, I don't need you to believe, shikenan.
so you could come up with a claim but to just type a name became argument abi,shame on your parents for breeding a liar and an hypocrite
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by SANDAT(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=GamalNasser post=98355539]You come to someones land and the first thing you give yourself is the title "Seriki Fulanis Oyo" meaning you are constituting yourselves into a distinct community inside another community ...All these useless serfy titles should be abolished , if you go into any man's land to live you become a subject of the traditional king there and if you don't want that then go back to your land[
Are you really speaking from an informed point of view. Nigerians of the same ethnicity when ever they find themselves in an area different from their home area do have a leader whom they call what ever name they choose. That is normally done with the full knowledge of their host community traditional rulership. It doesn't diminish the power of the host community traditional rulership. We should stop looking for a fault where there is none.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Coolgent(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
You come to someones land and the first thing you give yourself is the title "Seriki Fulanis Oyo" meaning you are constituting yourselves into a distinct community inside another community ...All these useless serfy titles should be abolished , if you go into any man's land to live you become a subject of the traditional king there and if you don't want that then go back to your land
Its norm in 9ja
Thete are Sarkin Igbo and Sarkin Yoruba in all the northern States
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Samunique(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

Tank God se you recognize se him be ipob

an average igbo man do not reason like ipob i was born i bariga even though my dad made it compulsory dat we travelled home to owerri 3trice every year

my niggas in bariga dey always try rope me join anytime wey them dey share money but i dey let dem kbow se e get watin person dey pass

no be every igbo man be ipob abeg make una dey direct una arguement properly
I didn't say Igbo bcs I know all igbos are not ipob. I live in SS and 80% of the people I work with are igbos. I been to several Igbo villages, towns and cities without being arrased one day. Igbos a good people, it's only nairaland igbos that are give igbos bad names.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Omoslim26: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Samunique:
I didn't say Igbo bcs I know all igbos are not ipob. I live in SS and 80% of the people I work with are igbos. I been to several Igbo villages, towns and cities without being arrased one day. Igbos a good people, it's only nairaland igbos that are give igbos bad names.

You would be surprised to know dat most of those ones you think are igbos here are just lazy hopeless animals who created monikers to masturbate on cheap bigotry thinking it will help them forget their useless poverty stricken life they might not be igbos when we see such animals lets call them out directly
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Samunique(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

You would be surprised to know dat most of those ones you think are igbos here are just lazy hopeless animals who created monikers to masturbate on cheap bigotry thinking it will help them forget their useless poverty stricken life they might not be igbos when we see such animals lets call them out directly
true !!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Grace001:

They can allow these up north from other tribe
But there is sarkin Igbo and sarkin Yoruba in every northern emirate so what are you talking about?
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
calcal:

ACTUALLY, YOU ARE A COMPLETE USELESS FELLOW BUT JOIN US TO HAVE SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE.
Ori e ti daru.

Good luck, bro wink
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by Grace001: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

But there is sarkin Igbo and sarkin Yoruba in every northern emirate so what are you talking about?

Water and Garri, continue asking stupid jamb question... Abeg go siddon for one place
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by ajl: 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
lafiagi007:

And why didn't we hear that in the Media? Almost everything you guys do is all over the social media, I find it difficult to believe bro, a PhD holder butchered alive and nobody heard of it? Egbon iro nla ni eleyin oo? Don't come to the media and spew rubbish thinking everyone will believe you.

Just saw your response to my old comment. So, you still think this is a lie or you are still blind to events around you. How could one make up this kind of story.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2021
ajl:

Just saw your response to my old comment. So, you still think this is a lie or you are still blind to events around you. How could one make up this kind of story.
sir,I just want to thank you for what you did for me shocked shocked, Thank you so much.but you didn't reply my mail?
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did by NaijirianKing: 7:44pm On May 18, 2021
This guy is starting a war. He should think twice about what he is doing.

Johnnyessence:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/23/we-didn’t-burn-seriki-fulani’s-property-indigenes-did-–-sunday-igboho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.