Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is There Really Cheating In True Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Really Cheating In True Love (165 Views)

24-yr-old Lady Allegedly Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating In Lagos / Cheating In Marriages; Why Do Married Couples Cheat / The Cheating In Nigeria – Artist Don Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Cheating In True Love by Machiavelli02(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, recently we can notice that there is an upsurge of cheating in relationships, which has now turned out to be a norm in the society.
But now there is a new trend where a couple cheats on his or her partner and then the cheating partner comes on social media even to this very platform to confess that he or she was truly in love with their partner and would not like to lose him or her.
This has been very confusing to me. I am not so knowledgeable in relationship affairs and I need some clarification on this matter.
My question is goes like this. In this type of relationship was there ever really love and if yes then why did the cheating partner cheat.
Pls feel free to air you thoughts on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Online Classes In Yabatech For Full Time Students / The End Of The Meeting Of The Governors’ Forum With The Leadership Of Miyetti-al / Life Coach Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.