Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum (4928 Views)

Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Isa Pantami: Arewa Consultative Council Issues Statements (photos) / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by bolaayenimo: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pan Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere has lambasted the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) over what it described as its 'hypocritical tears' over recent developments in Ibarapa Local Government area of Oyo state.

The ACF had on Friday  called on the federal government and South West governors to stop the current drift in the region against the Fulanis in order to avert social upheaval in the country.

According to ACF, government must be proactive and stop history from repeating itself, referring to events that led to the Nigerian Civil war.

But Afenifere in a statement by Yinka Odumakin, its National Publicity Secretary titled ' ACF Hypocritical Tears' said the ACF cannot threaten the Yorubas with war.

"The attention of Afenifere has been drawn to the hypocritical tears of Arewa Consultative Forum(ACF) over clashes in Ibarapa Local Government Area of Oyo state occasioned by the inimical activities of Fulani herdsmen against indigenous Yoruba people".

"While we have gone to a great length  to sue for peace and have appealed to our pained  people to be law abiding even with the daily provocations of the Fulani and harrasment of our people, we frown at the very arrogant and insulting ACF statement, especially their reference to the event of 1966".

"We must make it clear to them that they cannot threaten us with a war at this stage as we will not provoke war but never are we going to run for anybody on our land".

"We are miffed that a body like ACF that has never shown any remorse over the killing of our people can open their mouths anyhow now because there are  consequences for the irresponsible actions of their people".

"We advise them to call their criminals to order and not expect our people to sheepishly wait to be killed by those who value cow lives  more than human beings".

"We do not want a repeat of 1966 event but if there are people plotting such event again, the rain will be over their heads". 
https://www.independent.ng/afenifere-to-acf-call-your-criminals-to-order/

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by warreng1: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
GOOD REPLY.

Let's see how this goes. They seem not to be matured and exposed to realize that they've passed their boundaries.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by ola6: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
These fulanis are funny. E go shock una

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Saintsquare(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
No region is afraid of war, that people tow the route of peace shouldn't be mistaken as act of cowardice. Fulanis are biting more than they can chew, everyone is tired of Nigeria, no region/tribe has monopoly over violence.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Lamasta(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
"We advise them to call their criminals to order and not expect our people to sheepishly wait to be killed by those who value cow lives more than human beings".

This line got me....

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Arewa1stSon: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Arewa1stSon: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
ola6:
These fulanis are funny. E go shock una
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Sniper4real(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
let the war begin

8 Likes

Wow... cool
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Racoon(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
".....The situation in Nigeria no longer allows anyone to sit on the fence, indifference is now a greater form of sin. Everyone must choose and stand up for what he/she believes in....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/we-stand-by-bishop-kukahs-statement-on-nations-woes-catholic-secretariat/amp/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Officialgarri: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who are these little groups speaking for an entire tribe sef?

Who endorsed them when there are kings?
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by vanbonattel: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
That will be one heck of a war

Sw vs Nw
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Mraphel: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yorubas ain't ipods the online warriors and chestbeaters

Let them bring d war...immediately Ilorin will become Oba of Ilorin firstly

Secondly, no seriki again in the whole of SW

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Do the needful cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by CodeTemplar: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
The northern elites are eternally afraid to stand alone and have brainwashed the northern people with religious conquest idea.

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Arewa1stSon: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mraphel:
Yorubas ain't ipods the online warriors and chestbeaters

Let them bring d war...immediately Ilorin will become Oba of Ilorin firstly

Secondly, no seriki again in the whole of SW
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Arewa1stSon: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The northern elites are eternally affair to stand alone and have brainwashed the northern people with religious conquest idea.
hmm
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by illicit(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
As e dey hot....

I be Oodua tokan tokan

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protests... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by CodeTemplar: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari has completely ruined this country!

16 Likes

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Samunique(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
But Afenifere in a statement by Yinka Odumakin, its National Publicity Secretary titled ' ACF Hypocritical Tears' said the ACF cannot threaten the Yorubas with war.
grin

The tittle though !!! grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by BigSarah(f): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol, war over a bush,,, I hope other tribe seats on the fence, because this stuff would blow over soon.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Naso.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by abu12: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't let northern starts reprisals attack on innocent southern staying in the north. Almajiri are still on the street, let security men settled this issue
Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by ola6: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98357391][/quote]

Why you dey quote me? What your people are doing, is it good? We are peace loving but we can't continue being killed especially when the peaceful fulanis among you cannot point out the murders in your mist.

Make no mistake my friend, if this thing should escalate, there would be no more emir in ilorin. Im sure you guys know this though so no need to over beat the point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by nairavsdollars(f): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
I thought they said IBB said he will go back to sleep if Yorubas threaten to fight war

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by beejaay: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protests... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Shutup you are nothing but a foolish fulani.. One time you curse the Igbos and ipob for talking, another time u accuse the Niger deltans, other times you laughed at the middlebeltans and now you speak against us the Yorubas, abeg if you are not fulani bastard abeg wat are u... You cannot pretend again, it's game over you lot... No more divide and conquer.. Awon oloriburuku

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Make una continue dey BEAT CHEST o... I pity una, unless the government acts very fast...

That terrorist, Sunday Igboho, and the SW politicians bankrolling him, must be arrested and made to face the FULL WRATH of the LAW!

Nigeria is NOT a lawless country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Please be reasonable for once. I have seen your comments and that guy, you guys talk out of point most times.

Incase you don't know na me talk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by Tochi3(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
The advice is, if you have relatives up north, they muust be on the next available Transport back South.

Do not wait until you get caught up in the mix.

Arewa can then do their worst.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum by HigherEd: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
abu12:
Don't let northern starts reprisals attack on innocent southern staying in the north. Almajiri are still on the street, let security men settled this issue
You are a piss of sh*t. Go to hell.

It would take little to get southerners to leave the north west. The north west has little economic value anyway.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asians Hawking Vegetables, Selling Ankara, Taking Over Nigerian Jobs – FG / Ranking Of Literacy Rates By States And Regions. / LASG Debunks News Of Alleged Continuous Detention Of ENDSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.