Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen (361 Views)

Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ReportNigeria(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mohammed Adamu, inspector-general of police (IGP), has ordered the arrest of Sunday Adeyemo, youth leader better known as Sunday Igboho, over the quit notice he issued to herdsmen.

Read more: https://report.ng/igp-orders-arrest-of-sunday-igboho-over-quit-notice-to-herdsmen/
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Queenlovely(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
why
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
I Laugh, Only If They Know Who "Sunday Igboho" Is. Lol
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Icyexpressions: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
ena5four:
I Laugh, Only If They Know Who "Sunday Igboho" Is. Lol

I doubt the authenticity of this new but curb your bullshit..... After God, we have government. I pray Sunday is safe and f.uck the government.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Iyiataata92: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is just a political stunt, just as the quit notice is a mere public announcement. Nigerian tribes have issued quit notices to one another from time immemorial and nothing happens.

Shettima's northern crew did it to Igbos.
Adeyinka Grandson's Yoruba crew did it to the Igbos. And on no Occasion did hell break loose.

The Fulani herdsmen in Oyo state will be all right las las just as Sunday Igboho, like Shettima and Grandson before him.

So Chill
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by illicit(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
When he no wan die....
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Icyexpressions:

I doubt the authenticity of this new but curb your bullshit..... After God, we have government. I pray Sunday is safe and f.uck the government.

Nigga, God Is The Greatest, Followed By This Kind Of Govt. Abi, Well Sit Down And Relax.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by falcon01: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
make Nigeria scatter patapata abeg
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't hype unecessary clout chasing agenda(s), you see that person they reffered to as sunday igboho ehn, see oga, i'm not the one to stay behind the keyboard to type rubbish all in the name of trying to prove a point to someone that doesn't see things from my own perspective.
if you're from southwest and you haven't heard of SUNDAY AND THE CUSTOM OFFICIALS then don't even bother to quote me.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Better
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by omowolewa: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
I hope he will charge him to court within the stipulated time lets assemble our SANs
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
1 Thing Is Sure
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm Still Laughing
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wait.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ena5four(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who Wan Buy Space O, Lol
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ProfessorBerlin(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
in Fela's voice; my people too dey tfesr too much. dem fear to fight for freedom dem fear to fight for liberty
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2021

(1)

Sultan, Miytti Allah Meet Over Challenges Bedeviling Pastoralists In Nigeria / ‘APC Will Not Participate In Rivers LG Election’ / COVID-19: PTF declares Kogi high risk state, warns Nigerians not to visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.