Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh (1795 Views)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke / Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? / B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by leMuhito(f): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2011
She presents health-related programme, Health Monitor, on broadcast stations and this she says makes her embark on research on the topics she features. Jibe Ologeh talks to KEMI ASHEFON about her passion and other interesting issues

Jibe Ologeh is your ‘T.V doctor’. She presents Health Monitor on various television stations in the nation. A graduate of English language from the University of Ibadan, you would wonder how she is able to proffer solutions to some health issues. “I don’t do that alone but there are some invited medical practitioners, who take care of whatever problems viewers send to us,” she explains.

Anchoring a health programme on air has not been easy. To the mother of three, it means going the extra mile. “I read a lot because information on health is very important. I have hundreds of health related sites I subscribe to and I have to surf them to know what is new. I have to update my knowledge on various health issues and the one we are treating currently is diabetes. I have always been interested in human medicine and how I can help people get solutions to their health problems.”

The interest, she says, started years back as a freelance journalist. The Urhobo born broadcaster recalls that: “After my degree in English Language, I was at the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria Training school, where I had a diploma in presentations. At a stage, I got interested in broadcasting and was freelancing for some television stations. I was involved in a programme called Sunday Special, which held every Sunday afternoon. There, we had a health segment, where we discussed various health issues. Along the line Health Monitor was initiated by the Lagos State Ministry of Health but it was later dumped. After the ministry stopped sponsorship, I decided forging on in 2001because it had become a passion talking health. I saw people coming down with degenerating diseases when they should not. So many people don’t know how to do the right things when it comes to their health. I saw this as a calling and I realised people were getting results. Therefore I started sourcing for people on the show and sponsorship. The programme has won awards and it is recognised as one of the best in the health sector.”
More on http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201104031143515
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
How's the heading related to the content? What gibberish
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
I bet you been enjoying all my naughty talk wink
tell me, how well do you eat pusšy?

[img]https://media./media/W2L6q1kdZx6dq/giphy.gif[/img]
DocH:
How's the heading related to the content. What gibberish
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
t
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's actually turning me on
I don't care about your unease
I just want to get my fix kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
so really, do you eat ass tho? your lips look thick, like they can make good sucking sounds. confirm this, please
DocH:

Nope, not cool. Make me very uncomfortable and I know it makes u uneasy too. So be courteous.
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
t
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
and that'd make me orgasm very intensely
but until then, I shall continue to drip juice and fantasize about you drinking it all up begging me for more shocked
DocH:

I will deactivate my account.
Re: Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives’ B.r.e.a.s.t.s — Jibe Ologeh by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
baby talk to me
how big is ur dïck? is it curved?
DocH:

I will deactivate my account.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Wrong For Me To Suck On An Old Woman's bosom? / Treat Your Stretch Marks, Ezcema Etc / 7 Reasons Why Your Breasts Are Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.