Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,567 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video (363 Views)

Bottom Line : Trump Did Not Rape That B !!! / See What Donald Trump Did To This Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Told Him To Rest / Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video by realitycheck4u: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Guys,

Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office

The Great Reset is Coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pxhSnDr4U

They already planned this stuff for long.

No wonder Nancy Pelosi said that Trump will be fumigated out of office whether he likes it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlH156c_nXw

This is why they needed over 25,000 soldiers to protect them in DC

They say that it was to stop Trump supporters, but if Trump really wanted to harm them, then they would all be gone by now.

Even when Trump had 600,000 supporters in DC on January 6th, he did not tell them to harm anyone, but to simply protest peacefully.

New evidence show that Antifa members really carried out this raid on the Capitol while dressed like MAGA people, but CNN won't report this.

One of the real reasons why CNN, MSCNBC etc. were against Trump was because He said NO NO to the Great Reset on two occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9eOLbNgODE

The real reason why the Democrats refused and dug in their heels and refused to look at cases of Election fraud or even to conduct an open and transparent Audit in the swing states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44AbGEHhzg4

was because the World Economic Forum + China + Big Tech + Democrats + Rhino Republicans Who Own Businesses In China have already agreed to Reset the world economy.

They were simply waiting for Trump to get out of office before they can begin to deal mercilessly with all of us.

This they real reason why they refused to investigate anything about the election complaints, and hid the Biden Laptop case for so long,

So many people betrayed Trump from his party, to the courts, to the supreme court and I believe that they all did it out of fear or out of Greed, but time will tell.

I am not a Democrat or A Republican. I am A Populist, and I support policies which help and empower people and I hate policies which enslave people.

People on the right are usually more accommodating compared to people on the left. They always want good economy and jobs for everyone.

People on the left usually accuse people on the right for things that they the leftists are really really guilty of.

Every time I try to reason with a Leftist, I notice that they don't usually allow me to finish what I want to say before, they start attacking. I say one word and they say three words.

Leftists don't like it when you present them with facts.

My only problem with people on the right is that they always step down or fail to really stand up for what they believe in when it matters most.

The leftist don't have any problems standing up for their beliefs even when they are wrong or when their policies are unfair.

I won't have minded supporting a Joe Biden presidency but I really became afraid when I saw what they planned for the world.

For everyone who thinks that all I said here about The Great Reset is a lie or a conspiracy, please wait until May 21st this year and you will see stuff that will really scare you

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video by HundHunter(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
You seriously need a Brain reset, with this your fake conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video by realitycheck4u: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please provide facts to counter my own narrative

HundHunter:
You seriously need a Brain reset, with this your fake conspiracy theory.
Re: Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video by Valkrie: 5:48am On Jan 24, 2021
realitycheck4u:
Please provide facts to counter my own narrative

That has always been their case..quick to insult without thinking and no sensible counter, The good thing is when the rain start falling it doesn't pick side..it fall on all of us..Exactly what is happening to the Sai Baba-rians in Nigeria today....!!
Re: Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video by salford1: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2021
OP. You might want to check out this thread on Reddit. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Trump Did Not Lose - He Was Fumigated Out Of Office - See This Video by Jimi24: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
What is bad about a 'reset' or whatever?. The current system of the world is so good abi?
Oil wars, tribalism, ethnic nationalism, very rich people and very poor people, people living on below $1 a day.

Does Jesus like this current world system?

I don't know what the great reset is all about but if you use your brains and not just sponge conspiracy theories like a dummy, there is plenty to change about the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Declares March 31st As Transgender Day / A Monstrous Test Has Befallen Malaysia!crazy Floods!streets Turn To Rivers!(vid) / 2 Killed, 8 Injured As Afghans Protest Against Taliban Rule (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.