Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

(video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m (316 Views)

16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by realsureboy2018: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xeV-4KX_tU

Na wow! Just to make money, one day this crocodiles will cut off his head or hand oh!.
When I saw this video, I was surprised.

For a million dollars God forbid I can't even stay near that thing

Who go try for 5 million naira grin I will pay but I must be live there to watch grin
Remember you will also put your hand and head in the crocodile mouth like he did oh! grin

Reply if you can, but remember no be me send you. This guy chop witch oh!. Who knows if their witch is science and technology but here for Africa, our own is different oh!
They might be controlling that thing with remote but I don't think so. I think they are using charms.

Is a life crocodiles because you can see audience there watching the show.

Wild and majestic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ju38rFoYHhfgfIULiPnWA/?sub_confirmation=1
Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by MrBONE2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
realsureboy2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xeV-4KX_tU

Na wow! Just to make money, one day this crocodiles will cut off his head or hand oh!.
When I saw this video, I was surprised.

For a million dollars God forbid I can't even stay near that thing

Who go try for 5 million naira grin I will pay but I must be live there to watch grin
Remember you will also put your hand and head in the crocodile mouth like he did oh! grin

Reply if you can, but remember no be me send you. This guy chop witch oh!. Who knows if their witch is science and technology but here for Africa, our own is different oh!
They might be controlling that thing with remote but I don't think so. I think they are using charms.

Is a life crocodiles because you can see audience there watching the show.

Me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by missiret(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
me now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by realsureboy2018: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
MrBONE2:

Me grin
Okay we will go to zoo tomorrow tomorrow. I will contact you grin please can you also play with Lion for extra 10 million grin
Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by realsureboy2018: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
me now
Okay noted! We will meet in US zoo, I will sponsor everything. But if we reach USA airport make I no start to de find you. They have the biggest crocodiles and zoo last time I visited them during their lockdown. grin
Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by missiret(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
realsureboy2018:

Okay noted! We will meet in US zoo, I will sponsor everything. But if we reach USA airport make I no start to de find you. They have the biggest crocodiles and zoo last time I visited them during their lockdown. grin

Even if I'm willing, you will actually take me...you are not nice at all��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by realsureboy2018: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:

Even if I'm willing, you will actually take me...you are not nice at all��

grin but I did not say I can but you said you can. If you are ready letvme know. But before then, think about write you will and chose your next of kin. grin

Don't worry we all we live long. God no go fall us.
Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by missiret(f): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
realsureboy2018:

grin but I did not say I can but you said you can. If you are ready letvme know. But before then, think about write you will and chose your next of kin. grin

Don't worry we all we live long. God no go fall us.

amen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles. Eh Chop Witch? Who Will Try For 5m by MrBONE2(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
realsureboy2018:

Okay we will go to zoo tomorrow tomorrow. I will contact you grin please can you also play with Lion for extra 10 million grin

Why not Bwana grin

As long as they are Simba and Mufasar Pride, Ayam ready cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here For Your Machanical And Electrical Engineering Services. / If You Have Not Collected Your National ID Card, Read This Information / What They Don't Want You To See. Boston Dynamics And AI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.