Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead (532 Views)

Who Is Sam Larry And What Is His Relationship With Governor Sanwo-Olu? / Facebook Photos Of First Bank Staff Larry Ehizo Arrested In Mpape Bank Robbery / Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by thatigboman: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Larry King, the longtime CNN host who became an icon through his interviews with countless newsmakers and his sartorial sensibilities, has died. He was 87.

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/23/us/larry-king-dies-trnd/index.html

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful
Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Awwwww....
Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't know him, i don't care
Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by Racoon(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
sad Oops! His great sense on humour on the CNN show he often anchor will surely be missed.RIP Larry!
Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by Omihanifa: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
He will be greatly missed
Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by Iamgrey5(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow the Larry king live himself

I enjoyed his program while growing up with my late dad.

Fun fact: It was on his show in 2012 that Trump first expressed his intention to run for president. Yeah you guessed it on CNN!

RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by TrueChristians: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Breaking News! Larry King Is Dead by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021

(1)

Anger As Kogi State Now Pay Teachers #6,720 Per Month / Bulletin #3: Open Letter To Bola Tinubu And Other Yoruba Leaders (2) / Injustices Of Voting But Not Being Voted For: The Hausa Plaintive Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.