Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Business Ideas For As Low As 20K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For As Low As 20K (138 Views)

Still On Business You Can Start With As Low As 20k / Get A Cute Website As Low As 20K And Tell The World About Your Services/Products / Businesses You Can Start With As Low As 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas For As Low As 20K by Kirahchoco(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
The new year is here and so many people still don't have an idea of what they can do to make money. So many people have the passions and the will to try and make money to better their living but all the efforts is still yet to pay off.

In the Youtube series I'd be posting its link below, my team and i will be taking out our time to explain in details different kinds of businesses that can be done with little or no money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSz-2hD-_i8

[Pls encourage us by subscribing to our channel]

Types of businesses that will be discussed:
1. Delivery driver.
2. House cleaning.
3. Dry cleaning.
4. Hair and cloth selling business.
5. Shoes/bags, Sneakers.
Beddings/duvet.
6. Sales of pink lip balm/skin care business.
7. Sales of okirika nightwear.
8. Sales of jewlery/wristwatch. fancy scarfs/ headband, fancy waistbeads,leg chains,necklaces,rings.
9. Sales of bucket hat/beach hat.
10. Sales of eye glasses.
11. Sales of body enhancement products,yoni pearls,infection drink,sex boosters.
12. Sales of phone cases,airpods,apple watches.
13. Cosmetics business
Sales of swim wears bikinis,beach kimonos.
14. Sales of slippers/sliders.
15. Makeup artist
16. Sales of mainly flat tummy tea.
17. Sales of modernized kitchen utensils /house hold essentials.
18. Perfume business.
19. Sales of waist trainers and hair care products.
20. Sales of normal picture frames(animated)or customized frames (individual pictures)customized mugs etc.
21. Caterer.
22. logo designer, 3d animations
23. Photography.
24. Phone/laptop repairs and services.
25. Shoemaking/shoe sales.

(1) (Reply)

This One Thing Can Keep You Poor Forever / Manager for Investment Website Female/Male (Application Period CLOSED 10/02/21) / Abuja New Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.