Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use (674 Views)

RCCG Youths Go Bald To Honour Late Dare Adeboye / See How Footballers Will Look If They Were Bald / I dont want to be a drop out,help me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Am an old nairalander and I have to create this account so I can gather idea . What can I use because am just 29 and I don’t want to go bald now .

Any good idea and thanks in advance

Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Go for skin cut.
You can't do anything about it.

Avoid fake creams scammers.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by richeeyo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bro don't waste money, that's ur new style

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by falcon01: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
damn that's the worst kind of baldness. Better start doing low cut because even if you fix it you'll surely go bald one day.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Nooooo
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Lomprico2: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
lol, you better start going skin n get use to it.
going bald is not the end of the world, it's scary at first but it's really nothing to worry about. if you are not married yet, most ladies don't care if you are bald or not. smiley

mine started at 24. your own better sef. grin
it shows you are q full man with high testosterone wink
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by missiret(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
if you mix weed seed with your cream, it may work, that's what I heard

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lomprico2:
lol, you better start going skin n get use to it.
going bald is not the end of the world, it's scary at first but it's really nothing to worry about. if you are not married yet, most ladies don't care if you are bald or not. smiley

mine started at 24. your own better sef. grin
it shows you are q full man with high testosterone wink
I got into an hustle that makes me wear cap Always so I just decide to skin my hair that’s when I discover this
. I will not give up and see how it goes b4 giving up thanks
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by tyup(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
richeeyo:

grin grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Lomprico2: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Baldman001:

I got into an hustle that makes me wear cap Always so I just decide to skin my hair that’s when I discover this
. I will not give up and see how it goes b4 giving up thanks

ok o, best of luck.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Deborah98(f): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Use onion juice for two weeks. Well the smell might be irritating but it works fine and it fastens hair growth,treats alopecia.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by mekuso89(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
welcome to the family bro, I've been bald since my 25
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by matrix199(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
It's like growing tall, and looking for what would make you grow short.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Use onion juice for two weeks. Well the smell might be irritating but it works fine and it fastens hair growth,treats alopecia.
Thanks
I googled that alopecia and I think it’s stress that cause this shit .
I will work on this
Thank you
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
if you mix weed seed with your cream, it may work, that's what I heard
I will try this too , I just want my hair back.
Thank you
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by agboola93862: 5:31am On Jan 24, 2021
It's like growing tall, and looking for what would make you grow short.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Those who grew bald since 19 will say what then? What was wrong with posting it with your old account? You Nairalanders can tire somebody.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:
Those who grew bald since 19 will say what then? What was wrong with posting it with your old account? You Nairalanders can tire somebody.
Lol , u fit marry bald guy
I will hve my hair back ooooo
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
My hair is growing back after few weeks .
So never give up

Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 02, 2021
I just saw this.
Use Chebe powder - apply it for hair treatment.
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Baldman001:
My hair is growing back after few
weeks .
So never give up
Nice. What did you then use o the hair?
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Baldman001:
My hair is growing back after few weeks .
So never give up
Congrats
What's the 'recipe'
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
TheCalculator:

Congrats
What's the 'recipe'
I used this every morning

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baldman001:

I used this every morning
So you going 'Afro'
What's present improvement

Could it be in anyway helpful fo we who have long hairs already smiley
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by fourboys: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by fourboys: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
better get used to it and start Barbing kodo now, all those hair creams dey mentioned above can't help u
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by Baldman001: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
fourboys:
better get used to it and start Barbing kodo now, all those hair creams dey mentioned above can't help u
Have already gain all my hair back . If you have not yet something pls stop discouraging others that may need it .
I discover early and I started using ALOREPAIR and it works and I got my hair back .
Re: Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use by fourboys: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baldman001:

Have already gain all my hair back . If you have not yet something pls stop discouraging others that may need it .
I discover early and I started using ALOREPAIR and it works and I got my hair back .
bro u know u are lying but continue

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Black Magic Love Spells That Work Fast Free Black Magic +27 73 905 6572 / Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? / Osinbajo A Vp Like No Other A Candidate Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.