Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security (20620 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by floss(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... If PDP was still in power, this ungrateful Solomon Dalung would probably be dead... Nonsense!

Even the enemies of Nigeria have testified that security has indeed improved tremendously, compared to what it was before Buhari came in!

Nigeria is already good... But we pray she gets better!

God bless us all.
What is more compared to a man stripped naked before his kinsmen...
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by abiolaflaks: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
APC did not failed Nigerians on security matters, coz each and every governor is the chief security officer of their individual state. When the law of a land is corrupt, nothing seems working. If a school boy out of Hungary steals one gala to eat, it will be all over the news and he will be judge in less that a week and sentence to 40 years imprisonment...... A senior thief will steal money in billions, money meant to buy drugs for the masses, the case will keep lingering for years and at the end the case will be covered.,...so tell me
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Kfed4ril(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
KingsCity:
Yes and the biggest performance indicator for any government is security

If any government fail with security then that government is a failure

To make matters worse, they also failed with the economy. It was N200 to a Dollar when it was handed over to them, what is it today?

I don't really know any area where this government has succeeded, maybe someone can help me out

I’m lying and perpetuating their evil agendas
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
They did not fail me,I knew they would not pass..
It is too late to cry,when the head is off.
Nigerians are just realising, a few saw it coming.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Habeyy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
nero2face:
They didn't fail me...they actually proved my instinct right, I never trusted nor believed them...I was happy when they came so we can do the *trial and error* thing
Exactly
They didn't fail me as well

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by alllivesmatter(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Man wouldn't have said this if He was still a minister.

"The money that was collected was well spended"
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by bigfish3k: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is Tinubu keeping mute in all of this herdsmen and Yorubas fight going on ?

I thought he's The leader of The Yorubas
He is a very tricky man

Once every thing has died down he will pay one editor in a popular newspaper to eulogise him and tell us why he is the best candidate for 2023.

He will start traveling up and down again while his paid e warriors will be doing their own white washing
I have studied his ways. He is very very selfish
He is ready to sacrifice half of Yoruba population for him to become president. Mtchew

May God not allow him reap from the evil he bestowed in this nation in the person of PMB.
He supposed to be apologizing to Nigerians instead he is scheming to reap from his evil machinations by trying to be president.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by rrhostomy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have drugs that will make you sexually fit and last longer in bed.
I have pregnancy pills for you.
Infirmity and Infidelity kits also available
Book for your kits on delightoilinc@gmail.com now!
RotimiGodofHosts
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by bejeria101(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Apc is a total disaster.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Ugonna62: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
not just in security but in every sector .j
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by seunayantokun(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari hasn't surprised me. I knew he would do all he's doing now.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Banter1(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Because they no reappoint you abi, your eyes don clear now. you now see what we have been complaining about.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Stanleyq: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by highness25(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-failed-nigerians-on-security-solomon-dalung
Oga minister, did you say this when you were still in office? Mumu
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by cerebralniggie1: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98373300:
Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally.
But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly.
That hymn says 'behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face.
His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.'
We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

All Nigerian government since 1960 has failed woefully on all fronts, that is why sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians must come together to make our darling nation work.
And ignore charlatans, thieves and supporters of criminals wailing cos the evil politicians they support are no more in power to continue giving them the corrupt money they have been used to, not because they care for the common man on the streets like we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians do.

Nigeria will win this war.

Shout outs to our gallant soldiers out there.......
You are irredeemable! You spew this rubbish every now and then just for 30k?
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by McTobe(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2021
My brother from what I have seen so far that cares only about himself and his ambition like many of the politicians out there. The west will be making a big mistake to believe that He has their interest at heart
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by McTobe(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Please don’t go there . Don’t politicize killings
Springboot:
All I see is politics, most killings are orchestrated by opposition party, so sad they are playing politics with peoples lives.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Nchenches: 12:41am On Jan 24, 2021
iwaeda:

Dalung. Sir, but there are millions of Nigerians in the north and southwest regions of Nigeria dying for APC to continue to preside over Nigeria after PMB leaves office.

In other words, Nigeria’s political problems are intractable due to ethnoreligious bigotry.
How do you deal with that?

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by cbi24: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by madridsta007(m): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Paperwhite:
Only security? What about health, economy, agriculture, corruption etc? See this equally failed "the money have been spended" former sports minister talking rubbish as if he wasn't part of the government.

He is either being sarcastic or being nice so that DSS doesnt look for him.
Smart man.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by madridsta007(m): 12:59am On Jan 24, 2021
abiolaflaks:
APC did not failed Nigerians on security matters, coz each and every governor is the chief security officer of their individual state. When the law of a land is corrupt, nothing seems working. If a school boy out of Hungary steals one gala to eat, it will be all over the news and he will be judge in less that a week and sentence to 40 years imprisonment...... A senior thief will steal money in billions, money meant to buy drugs for the masses, the case will keep lingering for years and at the end the case will be covered.,...so tell me

Thank you.
Buhari, as you've pointed out, is simply incompetent.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by calcal: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

HE IS AFRAID OF SUDDEN DEATH FROM METAPHYSICAL POWER, ALL THE BABALAWOS HAS REFUSED HIM OF PROTECTION, EVEN BENIN REPUBLIC BABALAWO REJECTED HIM, NOW RUNNING TO TOGO TO CONSULT THE ORACLE.

ALL THE VOODOOS IN WEST AFRICA ARE ALL FROM OYO EMPIRE, KNOW NOW!

THE SCENE IS ON, THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by ramsonspecial(m): 3:00am On Jan 24, 2021
my pellow kwantiry feofle I wan tel una say no be all APC get problem for security mata, na all dis useless old cagos wey no even knw de differences btw security nd insecurity, dis idiot wey dey empower repentant bandicts, idiots wey dey sent repentant boko haram to abroad to study na dem stupid.
my able governor who say any
bandict,boko haram, cultist dat is should be kill is among of the mess of all dis useless bubu and co.
he might hv problem in oda aspect but in term of security
His Excellency Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello (GYB)
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2021
iwaeda:

Apeshit failed Nigerians in every respect: security, economy, the anti-corruption/reform agenda they leveraged to get Buhari into Aso Rock.

Everything those bastards stand for is built on a foundation of deceit and greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Decries Worsening Insecurity, Backs Creation Of State Police / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.