Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) (670 Views)

Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight / Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) by youtube2025: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
A viral video has captured moment two men parked their cars in the middle of a busy Lagos road to fight.

Though the cause of the fight is not clear, it was captured on camera by Big Brother Naija's Alex.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QdIc_9y0W0
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) by Deborah98(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
How's that my business,when something happens to them or one of them now,we won't hear word again. Some people need to borrow sense this year.
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) by Hezzyluv: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
My con3 grin epic center for comedy
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
To see people fighting these days on the street is very expensive

Feel lucky when you're chanced to see one..
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight (video) by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na to just follow park your own car..buy chin chin or pop corn relax watch them..when dey finish everybody go move..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"He Tricked Me Into His Room With A Biscuit And Raped Me"- 6- Year Old Girl Tell / Thieves Break Into Someone's Car In Public And Steals A Bag Filled With Money / Wasiu Ayinde Marshall Sings Sunday Igboho’s Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.