Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou (684 Views)

AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru / Breaking: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s House / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by Ukpaka: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Breaking News: Tension in Enugu Community as many feared killed, late Igwe’s house, others on fire
http://247ureports.com/2021/01/breaking-news-tension-in-enugu-community-as-many-feared-killed-late-igwes-house-others-on-fire/
-
There is palpable tension in Enugu State on Saturday as many were reportedly killed and houses set ablaze by gunmen in Oruku Community in Nkanu East Local Government area of the state.

The cause of the fresh crisis is yet to be ascertained at the time of filing this report.

Sources said the palace of the late traditional ruler, Igwe Emmanuel Mbah and his brothers house have been set ablaze by the gunmen said to have been sent by some natives who brought policemen that killed the monarch.
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by tyup(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by Yuceeluv(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
What's happening?

Two days ago, many died in gas explosion in Delta.
Yesterday 40 plus died in Ebonyi.
Today this is the news.

World should end. Maybe that's when there will be peace.
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by Deborah98(f): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't understand what is happening in Nigeria again, why the sudden increase in gunmen killing people here and there,and the worst is that they're always unknown, hmmmmmm I wonder who they really are. Rip to the dead.
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Will they blame FULANI I don't know
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ukpaka:
Breaking News: Tension in Enugu Community as many feared killed, late Igwe’s house, others on fire
http://247ureports.com/2021/01/breaking-news-tension-in-enugu-community-as-many-feared-killed-late-igwes-house-others-on-fire/
-
There is palpable tension in Enugu State on Saturday as many were reportedly killed and houses set ablaze by gunmen in Oruku Community in Nkanu East Local Government area of the state.

The cause of the fresh crisis is yet to be ascertained at the time of filing this report.

Sources said the palace of the late traditional ruler, Igwe Emmanuel Mbah and his brothers house have been set ablaze by the gunmen said to have been sent by some natives who brought policemen that killed the monarch.

Old news
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by ozo13(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
What's happening?

Today this is the news.

life is sweet my sister.make thr world no end abeg
Re: Breaking News: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s Hou by Boxer007(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
What's happening?

Today this is the news.

You again. u everywhere. Anyways did i mention that I am a millionaire & i have money..juss in case u ask. i also drove Nissan from Japan. Anyways can i like u so u can date me for money? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Youths Intercept 25 Fulani Men With Dane Guns In Ibadan / Nigeria’s JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet Arrives Home / Anambra 2021: Hon. Chukwuma Umeoji Gets The Endorsement Of Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.