Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? (308 Views)

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure / Atiku Must Agree To One Tenure For Igbo's To Back Him - Ohaneze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by macrodata(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
If given the opportunity to rule present day Nigeria, how can you fix the country?
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by Birdeyeview: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by macrodata(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Birdeyeview:
Hmmm
I guess words cannot convey your emotions right now?
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by Deborah98(f): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Steady power supply cos many businesses depend on that.
Employment for the youths.
Reduce tuition fees in public universities to accommodate everyone.
Then I will set up a program mostly in rural areas that will see to providing the basic amenities to the people mind you development starts from the grassroots.
Then lastly expand and strengthen our economy.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by Freestainworld(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
I will divide the country
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by viyon02: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Firstly, tackle issue of food, all the local government in the country must produce 2 agriculture products in their states and the products must be well know in their localities and each states must do the same, Now for the issue of security, all military men must be relocated back to their states of origin i.e you must serve in the state you come from........ indirectly you are defending your people or your region as a military officer. For electricity, states need to help Fg in generating power supply Fg can't do it alone.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by stchinedu: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sanitise the force, eliminate the rotten eggs and restructure them, then give power to them before the end of my tenure so that they can now sanitise the system... purge it of terrible and corrupt politicians including me if i am guilty, amend the 1999 constitution and restructure the system.

Only military decree will help us. If you try to 'rehabilitate' this country as a civilian, corrupt politicians will frustrate you through the national assembly.

We need disciplined force!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by Gbogbowa: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
I will divide the country into six
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by habsydiamond(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Since if u intend to do good, they won't let u last... I go just sit on the fence to survive.. Like this man

Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Divide the country. Nigeria would go no where as a United nation. The north needs it's own nation. The east theirs the west theirs and the south theirs.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
stchinedu:
Sanitise the force, eliminate the rotten eggs and restructure them, then give power to them before the end of my tenure so that they can now sanitise the system... purge it of terrible and corrupt politicians including me if i am guilty, amend the 1999 constitution and restructure the system.

Only military decree will help us. If you try to 'rehabilitate' this country as a civilian, corrupt politicians will frustrate you through the national assembly.

We need disciplined force!
And why didn't Nigeria turn to heaven despite all the years of military rule.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
All is easier said than done.

If you haven't been on that hot seat, you views or talks hold no water.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? by Gerrard59(m): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

And why didn't Nigeria turn to heaven despite all the years of military rule.

Shey that was one of the reasons so-called intellectwats campaigned and voted for Buhari? So that he comes to cleanse the system. Awon drain the swamp abi por to por to.

viyon02:
Firstly, tackle issue of food, all the local government in the country must produce 2 agriculture products in their states and the products must be well know in their localities and each states must do the same, Now for the issue of security, all military men must be relocated back to their states of origin i.e you must serve in the state you come from........ indirectly you are defending your people or your region as a military officer. For electricity, states need to help Fg in generating power supply Fg can't do it alone.

Buhari currently does this, what difference will yours make?

(1) (Reply)

Harmonization Of National Identity Data And INEC’s Voters Register / I'm I In A Country Or Prison / Apc’s Chances In 2023 Highly Bright – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.