Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Does A Webpage Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does A Webpage Work (165 Views)

How To Use Padding Elements In CSS While Building A Webpage / I Need A Simple Webpage Urgently / New And Easy Way To Convert Webpage To Pdf Files On Chrome In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Webpage Work by Larsun: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Great Developers in the house, I have a Simple but technical question to ask...

The Question

Please in Websites, I usually notice that all Links for a website usually have a unique Numbers or signs.. I don't really know how they are created but I need someone to help me explain how these work..

Also Like Nairaland, when you click a link, it opens another page that contains some contentes for that page.. Please I want know how they create Seperate Links and Path for different web Content...

Note I have no ideas on any Backend, But I have Some ideas on frontend like HTML CSS JAVASCRIPT, React, Tailwind (css framework), Little idea on Python...

Thanks in advance for your reply
Re: How Does A Webpage Work by mynd4409: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Larsun:
Great Developers in the house, I have a Simple but technical question to ask...

The Question

Please in Websites, I usually notice that all Links for a website usually have a unique Numbers or signs.. I don't really know how they are created but I need someone to help me explain how these work..

Also Like Nairaland, when you click a link, it opens another page that contains some contentes for that page.. Please I want know how they create Seperate Links and Path for different web Content...

Note I have no ideas on any Backend, But I have Some ideas on frontend like HTML CSS JAVASCRIPT, React, Tailwind (css framework), Little idea on Python...

Thanks in advance for your reply
Go and learn HTML you can complete the course in one week. Even if you don't want to be a programmer just learn HTML. Read about http, headers, URL etc.

Goodluck.
Re: How Does A Webpage Work by Larsun: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
mynd4409:

Go and learn HTML you can complete the course in one week. Even if you don't want to be a programmer just learn HTML. Read about http, headers, URL etc.

Goodluck.

Am already used to HTML.. WHAT am talking about now is how to work with Backend
Re: How Does A Webpage Work by mynd4409: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Larsun:

Am already used to HTML.. WHAT am talking about now is how to work with Backend
OK.

If you truly know HTML you won't be asking these questions.
URL is browser protocol.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Data For Less / Active Bulk Emails / Aimtoget Wordpress Plugin: How To Clone Aimtoget Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.