Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom (57309 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Aflix(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Men are evil.
Madam, think before posting. This is not a practice of feminism.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Seyzcham91(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin be like vagina people don chop your eyes many times grin
judetov2:
good news... I don't have sympathy for that gender.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
you're from a cursed and poverty stricken family and your generations shall forever rot in misery and everlasting Poverty.
You this cursed sexually transmitted disease fool
God punish you
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Seyzcham91(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
women are more Evil
sapphiere:
Men are evil.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by naijamerican: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
See this afonja muslim
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bluethong1:
In as much as I condemn the man for raping her. We ladies need to be careful, why would you enter a stranger's car at that time.

Some men are just wicked sha.
do you know if she was a taxi driver?
Learn to read and analyse properly before spewing rubbish
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Murphydrres(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bluethong1:
In as much as I condemn the man for raping her. We ladies need to be careful, why would you enter a stranger's car at that time.

Some men are just wicked sha.
maybe he's a taxi driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Balistic4: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Men are evil.

like your evil father
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by evans4luv: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
ok na, i see una
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Risingsunn: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Marvieduke:
I feel for this lady bcoz only God knows what she would have gone through from this man that day. Lord please guide my going out and my coming. Amen
amen
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by jneutron4000: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
[s]
dangwarmai:
Is that man a herdsman? Where is Sunday Igboho?
[/s]Bello, this are Fulani blood in Yorubaland.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Man has already enjoyed his life. The next line of action should be to kill him asap so he won't live to gloat about his actions. Rape, collect ransom for the stress of raping a woman, then orgy party with other rapists.

Death to him!
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by ttoyetade: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Miracle1991:
I pray that your sister will encounter "just a petty criminal". Amen
It is you that will become a victim of the fulani kidnapper and criminal where you pay a ransom of N10m not N140k demanded by this guy. We don't use to have this in Yoruba land. It is when the fulani came that they influence some of the bad eggs in Yoruba land. When we get rid of the fulani, this new trade will disapear.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
bastard I'm waiting for the mods to ban and as usual I create another.
Seems you don't know who you're dealing with.
And if my anger gets escalated I'll track your IP and locate your MISERABLE self and finish you off completely cos your worthless self don't even deserve to live.
I wonder why death will leave you behind and go take others that are even more better than you.
Lesbian bastard
What a jobless would say. Not surprised.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by jneutron4000: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Fulani Man ran to Ilorin, We Yorubas are coming to take Over Ilorin, first we have to flush and clean the SW of Fulanis, even if they like, all Fulanis accross Africa should converge at Ilorin, We go collect back Ilorin 100% sure die grin grin the battle of Afonja wey only Oyo fight, the second War Every Yoruba go get involved so make Fulanis start preparing because that time go come and Yoruba go collect back Ilorin

Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by 400billionman: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ode, want to form herdsmen.

You be driver wey get motor wey dey give am money.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Walahi baba oloriburuku ni bobo Bello yen.Aiye e ma run ni.Iwo nikan se gbogbo aduru eleyi tan.O ma wreck fun life e ni.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
No the punishment is already ripping out in your useléss family.
You this frustrated imbeciIe.
You are few seconds away from commiting suicide you MISERABLE pig.
You think I don't know your secrets.
Frustrated slowpoke, I'll expose you on this forum sooon.
God punish your idiotic and useless father for not Aborting a miserable bastard like you..
Your death will be brought to this front page and we will not hesitate to curse your MISERABLE corpse
Bastard
Cry me a river.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by bukatyne(f): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. Sorry. Don't vex.

cheesy grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Mummymahdi(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
judetov2:

I pity ur mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by MedicH: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
It's your father who is in the grave.

Lol if I see talk say men are evil here again wetin I go do u eeh..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na Dem

Look at his Coney grin grin grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/23/ogun-man-bello-arrested-for-abducting-woman-raping-her-demanding-ransom/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

This story is not clear.

She entered free ride from Mowe to Lagos:

The driver diverted, beat her up, raped her and demanded a ransome.

She called her brother to credit the guy's account and the driver released her.

She went to the police station to report and he was caught some months later.

How did they catch the guy? She knew him prior to the event? She described him? Knew the car/number? Through his bank details?

PM Express, make the story clearer to understand.
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mummymahdi:

I pity ur mother
grin grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
judetov2:
hahahahaha bad guy cool
Re: Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
says a chronic lesbian who is advertising her lesbian services on an ashawo thread.
Your matter don cast for that ashawo thread oh, go and see how guys are exposing you and saying so many bad things against you.
Or are you not the one that dropped this comment?
ediot check the spelling of the moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.