Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) (85677 Views)

Moses Bliss 7 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Kog45(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
23 years ago and how old is Peter Okoye now abi musicians too dey form football age.
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by BigDawsNet: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2021
BENEAMATA:

Ahh ! We fit can look at in two ways grin
Moses dey vex , I hear say n.a. him dey stammer
Baba Eli , you fit confuse for AMERICAN rapper when he enter spirit mode , I heard he spits fire !
grin grin grin

It's no a laughing matter .

But I fear Elisha most oh ! If you go allow Mr double portion dey follow him MASTER drag am till the end reason your matter ! Just saying .

Moses spits fire

Elijah will send down a fire in a sec

They are both magnificent

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by zedegit: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2021
Who is peter Okoye? Was he the one that sang about 2 little black birds?
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by BigDawsNet: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2021
padi94:

Non, cos God was the source of their powers

God is great
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by chatinent: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Until we see Tony.

Besides, man talks so northern-like.
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Ryan03(f): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
He said Tony believe in himself, so Tony won.

Abeg where the believe carry Tony go!!?

Abeg this thing pass believe. Prayers, otumokpo, witchcraft fit dey involve.

I dey here the gather my believe sha
o lawd! grin
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Ryan03(f): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Coronavirus84:
This is unnecessary for now, Fulani herdsmen are kidnapping, killing and rapping the people of south west. Peter Okoye should find one place and sit down for now
so he should stop existing because your country cannot fight insecuryty abi?
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by DEmejioba1: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2021
I think Peter is pretty doing well than his brother always on SM.
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by ThegreatDon: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Mtschww..
If I dey there eh I would have said homo but we move
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Sss2: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Where are the indie authors?
[color=#990000][/color]
I know exactly what you what! You need an attractive and well illustrated cover design? Look no further as I am here to give you the best. I have designed several books cover, paperback, acx on several niches.
They are all doing well from my previous client feedback. A nice cover surely brings a good sales.
Reach out Now!
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by CSTRR: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2021
ogaemma:
Peter, Peter , Peter.
Where is your Brother Paul?
..... "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Gen 4:9

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by tonero230(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2021
wany:
Handsome

I know you wanna Bleep him
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by gaventa: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Psquare claims to be 39... 23 years ago means this is a 16 year old Boy. He good na!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by lastchild: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
23 years ago which is 1998? and they said they were born in 1982, which means he was 16 years old at the time, and was about leaving university

lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by generationz(f): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Back then he took his loss in a mature way in good fate and accepted where he was lacking. The people you choose to draw close to you can influence and change you 20 years down the line that you loose yourself and think you are worth more than you really are. I hope we get this Peter back cause he seemed a bit innocent here.
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by supercase1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunofgod:
Vanity upon vanity....
may poverty not b the portion of ur children and generation because it seems u are comfortable with poverty!!!
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Ibunkun1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
nuti:
From that video i can see the right attitude to life that made Peter what he is today.
Never pull anyone down if you want to go up in life

Facts!
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by DAYOODS(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shedrack777:
mtchewww

You are just a noisemaker !
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Ibunkun1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
CSTRR:

..... "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Gen 4:9

Haba grin
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Donchyke007(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Great one Peter. These are the little life lessons that uplifts one in this mysterious world we live in. When you celebrate peoples success you indirectly gravitate success towards your path. No dey jealous people cos this life "na turn by turn".
Kudos to you!
Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Btruth: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Quick poll guys

MOSES and ELIJAH

Who is the most powerful

Like for Moses

Share for Elijah

Happy Sunday guys...
for all I know, God work through both of them....in different ways though.

Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by Boxer007(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Despirado121:
Nigerian musician, Peter Okoye has shared a throwback video of himself during his days at the University of Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

The video was shared on his verified social media handle on the popular photos and videos sharing platform, Instagram.

According to him, he contested for Mr Campus during those days and in the video, you could see how skinny he was.

In his caption, he stated that he shared the video to give his fans and followers hope and also to inspire them.

He stated that he lost the Mr Campus contest and went ahead to reveal why he lost and his friend who he named as Tony won.

According to him, he had physical qualities more than Tony adding that the guy won the contest because he believed in himself.

He shared the video with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKZX-QeF6Pq/?igshid=3irb9wzsdczs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkknjEvdD48

well i dont meanto sound rude but This skiny local boy cant spek english at all.
he always has problem with english grama becuase of his strong okoro accent. I lie?
cant he hire private english teachers? angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) by macrodata(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rahkman:
How did this guy fix his hairline? His own looks much real compare to emoney And kcee own grin make him link davido.... davido hair don dey start from middle of him head
Elon Musk's hairline is more of a mystery to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwuma Ugwumba Kabarachi On Sickbed For 20 Years, Cries For Help / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.