Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution (15624 Views)

2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Smitharo(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2021
GetMeRight:
Well, let's act cautiously. You can't be killing their people, burning their houses and driving them out of your villages and towns because of the few miscreants among them and you expect them not to reciprocate the same gesture in their own villages and towns!
If you believe that there are criminals among them, why not go after the criminals? Why subjecting their fellow tribesmen, their innocent women and children to humiliation? When you do that to them and believe that it is your right to do so, just know that they also have the right to do the same to your people living and working among them.
Yoruba shouldn't let some people from the other side push them, they always have this name for us, "coward". Fulani carried out massacre in one of their states, they did nothing. And a known murderer can't be allowed and shouldn't be allowed to see himself as the liberator of the Yoruba race. Let him be what he is, PDP thug and a killer

Talk with facts and try get sense cos ur mumu Neva still do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by omoluka: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2021
rufsy18:
Nigeria is a dungeon, is time I pack my load and leave this godforsaken country!
Na so now
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by imagrg(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Please fellow Nigerians,

DON'T ALLOW TRIBALISM TO DESTROY A COUNTRY THAT TOOK US MORE THAN 60 YEARS TO BUILD.

WE NEED PEACE NOT WAR.

TRIBAL DIFFERENCES CAN BE SETTLED AMICABLY WITHOUT VIOLENCE.

THE FULANIS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WITH US.
LET'S COME TO A TRUCE WITH THEM SO THAT WE CAN ALWAYS LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE!
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Bobyro: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98381481:

This is the only thing the enemies of our darling nation are all praying for and we pray that it never comes to this.
For all of you praying for war in Nigeria,
Sorrow, tears and blood that you crave for so bad will be your portion in your abode before 21 days from now.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
Peace shall reign in our nation.

All evil herdsmen and their sponsors no go ever die better for dis Country, along with any group whatsoever bringing unrest and chaos to our darling nation.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

Below is how the short fused bastard started fuelling what is happening now since last year.
All they want is chaos in our darling nation,
Una no go ever die better...swines
Manna is it a crime to find out what works for you?
How hard can it be for everyone to part ways? This is now beyond spiritual because Nigerians are not compatible with each other. Nigeria is not a good nation. THIS is a big lie which must be rebuked.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by ceaser: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2021
beautyhd:
Remember the 5 percent,

They can never be treated fairly and equally under this present administration yet they are stronger and better than those pampered.

We move

Nnamdi Kanu spoke about marginalization of ndi Igbo by the present administration, they fought him, destroyed his house and sent operation crocodile smile and dance, our fellow Southerners rejoiced and said kill them all.

The Fulani herders they worship are now sitting on their heads and daring them to war, they now cry foul, I believe what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

For a better Nigeria, the south should unite to achieve that else those that think they are entitled to power will always be at the helm of affairs in this nation.

You are wrongly persistent. This is also one factor that estranged you to your fellow southerners that they had to refuse support for Nnamdi Kanu, an issue that you decry now.

Have you for once deeply analysed why there was zero support for Nnamdi many from fellow southerners and even from your governors?

I'll save you the stress, it's simple.

Kanu declared war not on the aggressors alone (the FG headed by the Fulani hegemony) but also on fellow oppressed citizens (the south west, middle belt and South South and even fellow Igbos who appear to have views at variance with his and those Igbos he accused of conducting business with the SW, SS and MB)

So tell me, if Nnamdi Kanu insults me and calls me an animal living inside a zoo who should be killed (literarily), not minding the fact that I'm not part of the government and I also suffer the same oppression that he claims to fight, how the hell will he get my support?

Sunday Igboho did not declare war on Igbos or Hausas or Efiks living on Yorubaland, but on the aggressors - the fulanis. That's the difference between the duo.

You'll please save us the stress of needing to say this again and again in an attempt to re-educate many like you who believe that Kanu was right in his declaration of war against all oppressed Nigerians. Preach this truth above to yourselves.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by InvertedHammer: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2021
/
The stvpidity of Nigerians baffle me. Why are they seeking legal redress on illegal acts by the Fulani (especially with the taciturn support of Buhari?. The Fulani murderers do not go through any rigmarole to attack. Why are people still talking to a deaf government? I think the people themselves are daft. It is only action against the Fulani killers that wakes up the FG. Do you need FG's attention? You have the answer.

\
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by miniziter(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2021
princemartinsG:
That's why you are a fool who remains enslaved in his mentality.

Since speaking good English is your own life goal and purpose continue speaking the English handed down to your forebears by their slave master

People are making marks and writing their names in gold, this foolish slave is talking about good English

Worst slavery is that of the mind

You guys should try understand. He may need the English language to express himself to the nation and the world at large.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by samx4real(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Let the treatment starts from the constitution...

Why will a few people be receiving 30million naira monthly, while the rest will be receiving 30thousand that will impoverish them
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by miniziter(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2021
joefelin2345:
And you that speaks queen English, what have you achieved in life?

You guys should try understand. He may need the English language to express himself to the nation and the world at large.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Baawaa:
Sunday Igboho has started what our so called leaders should have started years back,kudos to the guy.We are waiting for the outcome.

It is not the issue of Sunday Igboho alone, but the issue of Yoruba nation. The Ibarapa area has been an area where Fulanis have created problems for several decades. It is a very difficult situation. You have Fulanis in Oyo and Osun States that have become Yorubas. There are inter marriages in few situations. You also have different type of Fulanis that have nothing in common with the people.

The North see itself as the owner of Nigeria. A retired General and former Head of State will lead his tribal group to the office of a governor in South West to harass, intimidate and embarrass him while Obasanjo, a Yoruba man was the President. He shows that they don't care about the governor and Obasanjo.

Can an IBO retired General lead his group to Kaduna Governor's office to threaten him in his office over the killing of IBOS ? Rather, they will use diplomacy to plead with him. That is the situation in Nigeria.

I commend the bravery of Igboho. Makinde is a fine gentleman and very refined. Makinde is now a political leader. Makinde and Igboho may be in different political groups now but that is not the issue, Makinde is married to an Ijaw woman while Akeredolu is married to an Igbo woman. These two men (Akeredolu & Makinde) have been at the forefront of the protection of Yoruba land against external aggression from within and outside the nation called Nigeria leading to the establishment of AMOTEKUN. These two men know the grievances and oppression of their wives tribes within the Nigeria Nation and must have been sympathetic to their cause. Therefore, naturally, Makinde and Igboho believed in the same ideology despite their differences.

Makinde as a governor wants peace. Akeredolu spoke out of security concern, Garba (presidency ) , Shehu Sani and others from the North replied.
The issue on ground is very sensitive and Yorubas are not organized for now.

In year 2000, when Baba Lam Adesina was Oyo State Governor, Buhari, Buba Marwa and ACF President led Arewa leaders and thugs to Oyo State Governor's office to harass, intimidate and embarrass a sitting governor in his office, by then Obasanjo was the president. I was at Secretariat that day. They came to warn the governor and read riot act to him over the killing of Fulanis at Saki a town in Oyo State. This people come to Lagos to control our borders, waters (sea) and ports. They control Niger Delta oil through NNPC and bring tomatoes, Onions and Cattle to sell to us to collect our money and become security threats to us. Our brothers and fathers are dying at the battle front of Boko Haram and bandits to secure their land. MAKINDE knows all this. As Gani Adams diplomatically escaped to France to avoid joining Igboho on the struggle last year October given inadequacy of processes and inappropriate time as excuses, Makinde is also following the same path.

The matter on ground is beyond political differences.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Fulani government - FG presidency - cabals, and their fulani security terrorist agencies are evil.

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by maak400: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2021
miniziter:
This Sunday Igboho is now a legend o but I doubt if the guy can speak good English.
Good english is what he needs to defend his people abi.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Cuntface: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98381440:
We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers.
May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors.

Btw,
This young man below has said it all.........

See this herdsman forming saint.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98381481:

This is the only thing the enemies of our darling nation are all praying for and we pray that it never comes to this.
For all of you praying for war in Nigeria,
Sorrow, tears and blood that you crave for so bad will be your portion in your abode before 21 days from now.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
Peace shall reign in our nation.

All evil herdsmen and their sponsors no go ever die better for dis Country, along with any group whatsoever bringing unrest and chaos to our darling nation.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

Below is how the short fused bastard started fuelling what is happening now since last year.
All they want is chaos in our darling nation,
Una no go ever die better...swines

SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Sweeetheart(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2021
omoluka:

This is not the first he is doing this, Buhari has shown on several occasions that he is an ethnic jingoist but our people seems to have short memory, he not fit to rule a multi ethnic and multi religious country like Nigeria

what do you expect from a tribe that see cow as their brother and sisters? they called cows their siblings but cry foul when you called them aniimals

people that value cow, see cow as their siblings but still sell the same cow for consumption cannot be guarantee to be sane

all hands must be on deck and Yoruba not carried away with any sweet peace talk, the language Fulani hear is violence. Fulani are very powerless people without weapons, you give them violence if they want violence, that's how to checkmate those nuisance
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Lomprico2: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2021
miniziter:

You know as he is gaining more recognition in his pursuit to bring an end to the havoc of these fulani herdsmen, he may need to grant some interviews on national TV/intl TV and it will not be nice to do that with Yoruba language.

translators dey or he will speak pidgen English.
Fela grants interviews in pidgen sometimes.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by Lomprico2: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2021
imagrg:
Please fellow Nigerians,

DON'T ALLOW TRIBALISM TO DESTROY A COUNTRY THAT TOOK US MORE THAN 60 YEARS TO BUILD.

WE NEED PEACE NOT WAR.

TRIBAL DIFFERENCES CAN BE SETTLED AMICABLY WITHOUT VIOLENCE.

THE FULANIS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WITH US.
LET'S COME TO A TRUCE WITH THEM SO THAT WE CAN ALWAYS LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE!

fuckoff!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by excel101(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
miniziter:

You know as he is gaining more recognition in his pursuit to bring an end to the havoc of these fulani herdsmen, he may need to grant some interviews on national TV/intl TV and it will not be nice to do that with Yoruba language.
English Language is just like any other languages, if he speaks Yoruba and pidgin, there would be interpreters for him in such programs. What about those killer herdsmen, do they speak English?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by miniziter(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
excel101:
English Language is just like any other languages, if he speaks Yoruba and pidgin, there would be interpreters for him in such programs. What about those killer herdsmen, do they speak English?
True. Some people are already bashing me.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by tishbite41(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
beautyhd:
Remember the 5 percent,

They can never be treated fairly and equally under this present administration yet they are stronger and better than those pampered.

We move

Nnamdi Kanu spoke about marginalization of ndi Igbo by the present administration, they fought him, destroyed his house and sent operation crocodile smile and dance, our fellow Southerners rejoiced and said kill them all.

The Fulani herders they worship are now sitting on their heads and daring them to war, they now cry foul, I believe what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

For a better Nigeria, the south should unite to achieve that else those that think they are entitled to power will always be at the helm of affairs in this nation.
history revolves. Karma is real. We Igbos will be carefree spectators this time around!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by tishbite41(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
ceaser:

You are wrongly persistent. This is also one factor that estranged you to your fellow southerners that they had to refuse support for Nnamdi Kanu, an issue that you decry now.

Have you for once deeply analysed why there was zero support for Nnamdi many from fellow southerners and even from your governors?

I'll save you the stress, it's simple.

Kanu declared war not on the aggressors alone (the FG headed by the Fulani hegemony) but also on fellow oppressed citizens (the south west, middle belt and South South and even fellow Igbos who appear to have views at variance with his and those Igbos he accused of conducting business with the SW, SS and MB)

So tell me, if Nnamdi Kanu insults me and calls me an animal living inside a zoo who should be killed (literarily), not minding the fact that I'm not part of the government and I also suffer the same oppression that he claims to fight, how the hell will he get my support?

Sunday Igboho did not declare war on Igbos or Hausas or Efiks living on Yorubaland, but on the aggressors - the fulanis. That's the difference between the duo.

You'll please save us the stress of needing to say this again and again in an attempt to re-educate many like you who believe that Kanu was right in his declaration of war against all oppressed Nigerians. Preach this truth above to yourselves.
story for the gods. U guys simply hate the Igbos but now it is raining on u guys. It will be a nice spectacle. If I was MNK, I won't comment on this issue. I strongly advise him to refrain from further comments.
Re: All Nigerians Should Be Treated Fairly, Equally. Afenifere, YCE, Others Caution by bigfish3k: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

When people are talking, let's Ipob miscreant keep quiet if they have no reasonable contribution.
Yoruba ronu miscreant I have seen you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ / Shagari Denies Endorsing Jonathan / Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.