Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Controversial Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Controversial Question (154 Views)

Prophecy: God Told Me A Controversial Accident Will Befall Nigeria And The World / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Controversial Question by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Christians in the house, please is it right for Christians to listen and sing to secular music?
Re: A Controversial Question by Furbish(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2021
It depends on the lyrics. Philosophy and encouragements are not bad
Re: A Controversial Question by Kobojunkie: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2021
deni2002:
Christians in the house, please is it right for Christians to listen and sing to secular music?
Who decides what right and wrong is as far as "Christians" are concerned? God or man? undecided

If man, then follow after the opinion of the men who rule over your soul and you are well on your way to eternity in their kingdom. undecided

If God, then did God I fact give you any rule as regards the kind of music you can listen to? Remember also that God warned you against adding to His commandments in any way or form as that in itself is a sin. undecided
Re: A Controversial Question by Deborah98(f): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2021
For me ooooh I listen to secular music once there's a lesson in it be it Christian or not I mostly love traditional music cos these ones are messages themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / The Power Of Your Words. / Our Victory In Christ Jesus Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.