Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV (62568 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by ashacot: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2021
The celebrity stylist Narrates how she caught her maid sharing her pant and bra with her with the help of CCTV. She wrote on her Instagram handle.

Listen in this is very important make sure you check your maids regularly, thank God for CCTV and securities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r_Yq5w6i3g
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUJjWBAEGv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by EmptyGarden(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2021
My sister na private matter be this na. If you dey buy pant and bra for her, she for no wear your own.

555 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Deborah98(f): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2021
The guy above has said it all,these celebrities are clout chasers I don't waste my time reading things about them. Okay we have heard she wore your bra and panties so what should we do with it,stone her for doing such, blame her for being silly or ask you why you aren't providing enough for her? next thread please undecided

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Drakkernoir: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2021
All this yeye clout chasers

Wetin concern us with this now?

Settle family matter at home..una go first pick phone dey record nonsense..

This country tire me aswear.

Stupid mentality everywhere

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Iceyjayz: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2021
EmptyGarden:
My sister na private matter be this na. If you dey buy pant and bra for her, she for no wear your own.
True! that girl is just so shameless. must she bring it on social media? she's crazy.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Iceyjayz: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
The guy above has said it all,these celebrities are clout chasers I don't waste my time reading things about them. Okay we have heard she wore your bra and panties so what should we do with it,stone her for doing such, blame her for being silly or ask you why you aren't providing enough for her? next thread please undecided
Maybe she want us to donate to buy new bras and panties for her

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Deborah98(f): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Maybe she want us to donate to buy new bras and panties for her
Hello, where have you been, happy Sunday.
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Iceyjayz: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
Hello, where have you been, happy Sunday.
I was busy with alot of things, happy new year!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by DaddyRochie1642: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2021
That woman up there in that video is extremely Foolish, she must have thought that by bringing the issue to social media, she'll be causing that her maid shame but smart Nigerians can already decode that she maltreats that her maid for that maid to go to such extent... Nonsense.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Deborah98(f): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Deborah98(f): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
okay dear, nice meeting you here again

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by jideflash(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Clownns grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Iceyjayz: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
okay dear, nice meeting you here again
Alright! have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Bola146(f): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
EmptyGarden:

God bless you, why is she coming on social media It's her private life na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by sweetrace(f): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Do your employers buy you underwear?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by meobizy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
The best way to punish her is catching a yeast infection. Let's see if she'll have the mind to report her actions when the discomfort is too much to bear.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by slawormiir: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common pant and bra you nor fit buy for your maid

Let me play that song by 6 foot plus- he don do me

For day time...I nor fit dragg coat with my master...but for night I thief am from he hanger

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Patrioticman007(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na dem, publicity crew & audiologist.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by babatee90(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wetin live chickens no go see for yahoo boys mouth grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
It has been brought to my knowledge a particular nairalander with the moniker "Sapphere" who cloned my moniker and uses my dp. I don't know his/her intentions. The Nairalander went to sexuality section to seek for a leasbian.

I'm not the one please be guided.
I don't know the person.

My moniker has letter "I" in it and was created last year.

Beware of Sapphere and also beware of SapphiereBastar. I don't know them.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by SouthNigerian: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nawa o!

Wetin Sarki fulani no go see for Igboho? grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by PussyKing(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by popweezy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
ah ah...whixh Kain wahala be this na.

so na you and ur housemaid been dey share pants and bra all these days..tueh!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Houseofglam7(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
And this shit made front page?
How
Why

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by NewDelhi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by tuna4servi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by tillaman(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
angry
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nonsense....
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by fuckdemrepented: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Clout chaser
Re: Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV by Teaser4(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Who is Lawani... Lawani ko Jalabia ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.